Chapter 2-Nicole's News

It was lunchtime and as I was walking in line a guy tapped me on the shoulder.At first I thought it was Anthony but it turns out it was just Brandon.Why did I assume it was Anthony out of all the people?

"Hey,did Nicole tell you the news"he says

I frowned a little wondering if she told Brandon and Jenna before me .I wonder if it's bad news or good news.

"Umm noo , why did she tell you"

He nods slowly while looking around for someone.

As we reach to the counter , I got a white chocolate chip cookie and turkey on wheat sandwich. I walked to the lunch table closest to us and sat down. Brandon looked nervous but I didn't bother asking .Wait maybe she wants to tell me that Brandon and her are dating.Omg!!!That would be the cutest thing.

Jenna walks by and asks us if we saw Nicole .

We nodded No.Brandon and I turned around to look for her and I spotted her side braid . She was with some guy and Jenna and Brandon had confused looks.

I called her over and the guy follows her to the table

*OOHH LA LA *

Nicole says"Hey guys ", she sat down with the guy across from Brandon and I like it's usual.

I gave her a weird look and she jumps up "Omg I totally forgot to tell you Jasmine, Sorry"

The guy says "Well this is awkward". He sighs quietly

"My name is James Torres and I am Nicole's boyfriend. We met in July and we live in the same neighborhood. She found out I was going to GreenGrove high school , so we just spent mostly the whole summer together and we just click.She made the first move just saying"

"This is why I like you because you know thoes little things about me "Nicole says

I was happy for Nicole first because James was so cute&sweet and Second because she wasn't overthinking about boys now.

Jenna changes the topic "Hey did you guys hear about that party hosted by Dallas Saudin at his house.Everyone is invited , it's a party for back to school.

Omg Dallas is my crush since freshman year but I know it wil never happen because

1.He is a year older than me

2.He knows that I like him and it gets awkward when he's around

3. I never got invited to none of his party or go to one

4.He is popular and I am somewhat.

"So what is the plan?"James said.