Chapter 36-Aftermath( Part 2)

I park the car in th driveway in front of the familar house I know.The rain is now pouring with rain drops darting from the sky.I came out of the car not even worrying about covering my head.I just really needed to see Anthony. I  know I lied to my mom but while she was just trying to comfort me , I needed to confront him.

I knock on the door three times.The rain begins to soak my hair that was onced curled.My clothes begin to soak with my legs starting to freeze since I am wearing a dress below the thighs.

Anthony open the doors and give me a worred expression.

"Are you crazy? Why are you out here in the rain? Come inside"he exclaims but I didn't move one inch.

"Tell me why you broke up with me"I said with the tears from driving over here still in my eyes.

"I think we needed space"he says shrugging his shoulders.

"But none of us did anything wrong"I said putting my hands out to be more dramatic.

"Listen what I did was wrong and unexpected of me but I

"No, you were just getting too attached me and I thought you were capable of not breaking my heard"I said  cutting him off and wiping some tears  away with the back of my hand.

"Jasmine, I never meant to hurt you"he says.

"I thought you were different this time.How can I be so stupid? You were the player and you just wanted me all to yourself"I said bitterely.He stays quiet.

"I am sorry"he says.

"I hate you"I said running a hand through my wet hair.

"Just come inside " Anthony says pulling me inside.His touch on my arm sended a heated radiation that warmed my body up.

We walked to his living room and he gives me a towel.He goes in the kitchen and returns back with a cup of tea for me to drink.I could smell the hazelnut rising from the cup.He knows I am addicted to it.

"Why are you here in this weather? You can get sick.Here, put on this"he says throwing a pair of gray sewatpants and navy blue t-shirt at me.I went into the bathroom and changed returning back with the baggy clothes on me.

We sit there in silence staring at the window where the rain is still pouring hard.I sighed as well as he did.I take a sip of my tea and tried to calm down.I could feel both of us wanted to say something but my words were jumbled up.I sat at the other end of the couch.

"I need you"I whispered after what felt like eternity and he didn't argue.He moves closer to me on the couch and wraps his arms around my figure.He rests his head on the croak of my neck while I rest my head on his other shoulder.I slide my hands around his torso and inhaled his strong cologne that I love.We sat there in eachother arms for a long time that I wasn't keeping track of the time.

"This was a bad idea"I mummered but he somehow heard me and readjusted himself , so he can look at me.

"Jasmine, I wish we can stay like this forever"he says with small smile on his face.

"So , Can you please tell me why it's over? Where did we go wrong?"I asked in a rude tone and I feeled his body stiffened.

"You didn't do anything wrong , I just wished that I was better boyfriend"he says looking away.

"You were an amazing boyfriend to me"I said.He sighs while rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"You still didn't answer the question properly"I stated.

"Fine, you want the truth? I cheated on you ,again with someone"he says with a lpok of guilt and I felt like someone just stabbed knives in my chest.I stared at him waiting for him to smile ,laugh or say it was a joke.