Chapter 4-Friday

I woke up with a smile on my face. It was 6:00 am and luckily for me I don't need to worry about chores since I did it on Thursday . I already pack my bag and got ready for school.

My hair was straightened, I wore a crop top that didn't show my stomach so much with black skinmy jeans and a pair of jordans.I was debating on weather to bring my contact lens or glasses.My conclusion was to wear my glasses to school and contact lens at the party .

I arrived at school right on time .I had to take a train to get here since my sister has no school today.As I was walking, I bumped into Dallas. He smiled at me and decided to break the staring contest between us.

"Hey, where do you think your going "He says

I was so nervous to answer the question to see how to answer.

"To class, what should I bring to your party tonight", I said.

"Just bring yourself and make sure that I notice you" he said turning around biting his lip.

I smiled and nod at him while he walked away slowly.Jenna runs up to me and said"Don't do this to yourself again".

"Do what?" I ask.

"Make yourself get lead on by this guy and you end up hopeless trying to get him " Jenna answered.

"I don't do that " I said.

"Whatever you say"she said waving at Brandon as he walks to us.

"Is it okay if I bring along a friend from my middle school"Brandon asks.

"Sure" Jenna says.

School flew by fast that at lunch everybody was talking about Dallas's party.

I got up to get some ketchup when for my french fries.I walk up to the table and tall figure stand next to me.It was Anthony and he put his hand around my shoulders .

"What do you want" I ask.

"Nothing just want to see how beautiful you look today"he ask.

"Stop doing that , remember we are only friends"i replied nicely.

"I still want you Jasmine and there is nothing that would keep my feelings away from you"He say.

"Oh Really?So why did you cheat on me with Lacey "I said. I felt like I was going to cry a bit.It still hurts me that he did that.

"I am over that and honestly it was a stupid mistake , just give me a second chance"He said.

"Your the one that broke up with me" I said .

"And I regret that. Come on one more chance"he said.

"No I can't do this"I said as I try to walk away but he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you"he says looking into my eyes .

I looked into his eyes from all the times he said "I love you " he didn't mean it and I know because he never looked at me like the way he is looking at me right now. He really did mean it this time but I didn't know what to do.

He leaned in to kiss me and I didn't stop him.But before our lips meet a voice behind me said "Is this guy bothering you "

I turn around and it was Dallas. He was looking at Anthony eagerly and smiled.

"Listen Anthony , don't mess with her .You lost your chance with her" he said.

I stood there stunned.Was Dallas jealous and Was I really going to kiss Anthony?

I returned back to my table speechless and just daydreamed over and over on what just happened .

****************************