Chapter 37 - Have Some Spirit

Daniel's P.O.V

"Get up"I cheered happily walking into Anthony's room.It was almost summer vacation and the teachers are giving us a few more tests along with an art project, which I am done with already.

Anthony on the other hand looks like a zombie that just went through a pile of dirt.He groaned sitting up and glared at me.

"Why should I wake up so early if my world is not shining " he says rubbing his eyes.This guy is pathetic. No one asked him to cheat on Jasmine. So he is being all depressed for nothing.

"What got you in this mood"I said taking a seat on the desk chair.

"I broke Jasmine's heart " he groans burrying his whole face into his pillow .Here we go again with this nonsense.

"I am tired of hearing this"I said rolling my eyes but then looking at the door as James walk in along with Brandon.

"Of hearing what " Brandon asks .I gave him a look and he understands what we are talking about.

"Cheer up bro.Just two more weeks and we'll become Senoirs along with going to the beach house " James says.I look at the door to see Nicole and Jenna now walks in.

"What are they doing here"Anthony says now sitting up and staring at us.

We all exchanged looks at eachother and I sighed while Nicole gave me that look.I threw an envelope to Anthony and he stares at all of us suspiciously. He opens the envelope and he looks annoyed.

"What the hell Is this bull-

"We promise you money if you broke up with Jasmine, so there you go"Jenna says cutting off Anthony while staring at him like he is the crazy one.I know it might seem wrong that we are actually paying him but somehow it became sort of am agreement.

"You guys are pathetic friends"He says.

"And you were a pathetic boyfriend.Oops I I mean ex - boyfriend " Nicole says and I clutch on to my stomach trying to maintain my laughter as well as anyone else.

"I am not accepting it "Anthony says.

"Yes you are " Brandon says walking out of the room and motioning for us to all follow.

"Cheer up"I said before leaving since he is pretty messed up himself about the heart break.

***

"Okay the blue one or the red one"I asked Jasmine holding up two shirts. Right now she is helping me choose an outfit for my date with Lacey.

I really like Lacey , she is not that bad from when I first met her.I remember it like it was just yesterday, when I first met her at Brandon's suprise party and we ended up making out but then I saw Jasmine. Oh ,I remember when I saw the hurt flash through her eyes and how she told me that she didn't like seeing me with other girls.I wonder if I am still hurting her or if she just moved on?How about-

"Daniel! Are you even listening"I hear as Jasmine says cutting me off from my trance.She is currently standing in front of me and snapping her fingers in my face.

My hands automatically stop her by placing them gently down.She is so short but that is what I love about her.Wait, What? Love? .No , I'm way past that.I don't think of her that way anymore .She is just my bestfriend. I now want pizza.

"Daniel " the little girl says in front of me.Well, I mean Jasmine.

"Here put on this and wear blue jeans" She says handing me the blue and white , vertical striped shirt.

I listen to what she says and take off my shirt . Jasmine stares at me oddly and gives me a weird look.

"What"I asked.