Chapter 39- How About No ?

I smile as Noel's arms were around me . I just wanted to hug him .

"Wait, you guys know eachother"

Noel and I both turned our attention to Lacey.

"Lacey"Noel says happily opening his arms up which made Lacey gave him a hug .

I looked at the both of them confusingly.They talked for about 10 minutes as I watched them eagerly.I decided to get there attention by clearing my throat . Okay, maybe that was a bit rude but I saw him first .

"You guys know eachother"I asked with an annoyed look.

Lacey gives me a knowing look which means she has a plan.She pulls to the corner and gave me a teasing look.

"Does someone have a small crush on my cousin"she says poking me .My cheeks begin to burn up .Okay maybe she saw him first .

How can I be stupid thinking they have history as in dating ? Looking at the both of th they both look kind of alike

"I can see a future for you guys"she says continuing to poke me.

" Stop , he is just my new next door neighbor and I barely know him " I said rolling my eyes.

" Everyone is a stranger until you give them a chance " she says pushing me towards him .

I stumbled into his arms and smiled embarrassingly . He smiles at me and I avoid his eye contact since I am red as a tomato . I realize that I was still in his arms and stood up straight .

"Hi " I said .

" Hi " He says back with his hands in his pockets .

Lacey, Nicole , Jenna, Bianca, Brandon and James got some more drinks before leaving. The kitchen got crowded again since it was lock for about 10 minutes .

"So , you are Lacey's cousin " I said but it sounded like a question .

"Yeah and you her bestfriend she mentions you alot " he says and I nodded my head . I did know she talks about me.

We walked out of the kitchen and into the living room . I got more paint on my dress and some in my hair . I led Noel to the outside porch since it's more quiet.

" Okay where we're we " I said remember that we didn't finish our conversation from today when I was at his house .

After about 2 hours later, the music was louder and I could tell it was more crowded by how much people passed us . On the other hand Noel has this smile that makes me just want to faint . His dimples gives me no control to just have a smile of my own . He makes me feel different but happy.

It turns out he is going to be attend GreenGrove HighSchool with me for Senoir Year . We both want to go to the same colledge and are both smart . Also , his dad and mom just got a divorced ,so that is why they moved here from North Carolina . I know all of his favorites and he knows mine now . We told eachother some more stories that happened throughout high school .

"Come on I think we should go inside before it rains " I said feeling a bit rain drops on my head .

As I walked into the room ,blue paint came flying at me chest while Noel just laughed uncontrollably .

Daniel's P.O.V

I burst out laughing as the paint hits Jasmine . I was the one that threw it but I t wa suppose to hit Dallas . James clutched onto his stomach while Bianca looks at us as if we are children.

This is the best party ever since it's not only about what usually goes on in parties. We are just casually throwing paint at eachother for fun ,okay it's not casual but it's alot of fun .There was mostly green paint on me since Dallas dumped a whole bucket on me and I wanted revenge .Everyone kept putting paint on my cheeks as they past by and arms.