Chapter 11: Fight for Family

Time is deceased.

Across me is my father and sister. By my side is Ian, ready to fight for me. Then there is Alec and his siblings tied up on the right side of me.

Liv. Her eyes were red and full of fire with my broken father next to her.

He doesn't look evil like her, he looks shattered.

His head is looking at the floor with the subtle tear falling to the floor. Maybe my dad isn't the bad guy, what if he is actually good?

I closed my eyes, taking in the fresh air, before the battle begins. That was until I felt a wave of strength knock me out of the air. Sliding across the floor, I can hear Ian's pain. Liv is tearing him up. Grabbing my side, red blood was pouring from my side.

This is it.

I am not strong enough for her, but that doesn't mean I can't stop fighting. Running towards her, ready to punch her to the floor, she moves her hand and I go flying into the stop sign. Wincing in pain, I grab my side tighter, until I remember:

"Never forget this, when you use your powers together, you two can fight any battle. Together you two have unlimited abilities."

That's the only way we can win against my sister. The only thing I can ask is if we both have powers, how did we get it? Since my powers came out of nowhere, where did Liv's come from? Not her mother, since she hasn't ever been in this situation, at all. Thoughts boggled my mind as my breathing became heavy.

Gripping to the grass, trying to pull myself up made it harder.

Why am I not healing as fast as I can?

"Ian..." I pleaded," I know how to win..."

He probably didn't hear me over the battle he was fighting. That was until I couldn't hear myself either.

I was dying.

Ian, pushed to the floor, coughing up blood.

"Well, this was easier than I was expecting. Now for the final kills, Dad?" Liv cackled.

A big flash of light blinded my face. That's where she got her powers. From my father. Flames exploded from his hands. This is why he was so obsessed with my powers because he wanted them, since I was more powerful than him.

"Kill him, dad."

No!

My father lifted his hand and shot Ian in the chest.

My face became covered in tears.

"No!" I screamed.

Gripping my side I stood up and ran to my father. I had mixed emotions of sadness and anger. I kicked my father and sister back as I ran over to Ian.

"Ian! Ian! Wake up!" I stuttered.

Leaning over him I bawled my eyes out. A drip of my tears fell onto his wound. My "family" was starting to get up to hit me with the last kill. That was until my tears were blown away by a huge gust of wind. Opening my eyes, Ian's chest was illuminating green. The light blinded me for a second, while the wind subsided. My brown hair flowed by my face as my tears started drying up.

Ian's eyes stated opening, beautiful honey brown eyes. I put my arms under him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy you are here," I whispered in his ear.

"I am too."

Helping him up, it was time to fight again. My sister and father were running towards us when Ian looked at me and I looked at him and it was time to use our biggest ability yet. We started running towards them, jumping in the air Ian and I shockwaved them back, skidding them against the asphalt.

They were bleeding from head to toe as I did the last kill. That was until I didn't. I felt guilty to kill my father and my sister, but I knew it had to be done. Starting to do my final power, I traveled into both my sister's and father's mind, with Ian.

Collapsing to the floor, my head bouncing on the ground I saw a vision.

This was not a normal vision I would think to see from them, but a better vision. It was as if this happened, but I don't remember.

My sight went white as I traveled in. A big flash passing by my face into my chest as if I was just stabbed. I gasped for air when the vision became not blurry, but clear.