Chapter 10: Tuan? Handsome..

Start from the beginning

"In the practice room," he looked at me.

"Oh.. Kind of,"

"Jealous too?" He continue staring at me.

I looked at him then quickly leave his eyes. I dont know why I did that. It's just that his stare is.. I dont know. I think you know.

"Uh.. A -- a little bit," i said quietly.

"Then why don't you just do it with them?" He asked while fixing his hair. He took of his hat and combed his hair back then wore his hat backward.

I glared at him, "Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

He laughed, "I'm serious! Don't you have that thingy in your belly," he tickled my stomach, making me laugh, "that makes you wanna be on the stage dancing with them?"

"Look at me!" I yelled. That was kind of loud.

"Well you can go on a diet," He suggested.

"Eh~ thats too much work," my face got disgusted.

We walked a little longer in silence. I noticed he turned his hat around to the right way and was looking on the floor. He looks like he's hiding his face.

Is he trying to not let people notice that he's walking with me? Because I'm fat and ugly? Well, its not his fault. I noticed he was fake scratching his face to cover it.

I understand.

I slowly trying to walk further from him. I looked around and some girls all jumping up and down. I got lost for a moment. My hand suddenly got grabbed then I got pulled in.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked me. I realized he was the ong who grabbed my hand, "The convenient store is over here," he pointed to his left side.

Oh. For a moment I forgot where we're walking to.

"Let's go," he let go of my hand and entered the store. I followed him in.

He took a mini basket and I ran to the refrigerator. I took Ahna's blueberry gederate and some energy drinks. I piled everything in the basket and Mark carried it. It looks heavy. We're buying drinks for everyone. There are 7 people in Got7 and 7 of us without Aiden. That's 14 bottles. Plus some bag chips too but it probably weight nothing.

"You need help?" I asked.

"I got this," he said. I continued starring at him. He looked at me, "Fine, you qanna carry it?" He asked.

He gave it to me and held it. It almost dropped on my foot! Luckily he didnt let go completely of the basket.

"Nah.. You can hold it," i told him. He laughed.

We payed for everything. I grabbed one bag and he grabs two. I think him and his groups are more professional than us. He bought water bottles for his group. I bought soda, gederate, and other engery drinks for mine.

"Is it embarrassing to walk besides me?" I asked suddenly. His way of looking on the floor to keep walking is bothering me.

"What? No? Jennie, I'm an idol. I cant show my face without make up on," he explained.

I giggled to myself, "hehee" i laughed in a dumb way, "you wear makeup?"

"Yeah.. Every idols do. Both girls and boys. It's just that the stylists make the boys wear lighter makeup. Like they only wear eyeliner, foundation.. And.. Some other things," he answered.

"Oh.. Don't you feel weird when you wear makeup?? Like.. You dont look like you.." I wondered.

"Not really.."