He was placing open mouth kisses to her neck making her moan to the loudest as her hormones were already at the peak

He was placing open mouth kisses to her neck making her moan to the loudest as her hormones were already at the peak.. While Manik was not able to control himself too...

Manik made her lie down on bed carefully and then started kissing her collarbone making her want him more and because of that her breathing had become uneven

Nandini had caught hold of Manik's shirt in her fist while she gave him full access...

Soon Nandini again brought him near her face and smashed her lips with his while she started opening his shirt buttons when Manik processed what was gonna happen and thinking about her pregnancy and so he immediately stood up from there and moved ...

Soon Nandini again brought him near her face and smashed her lips with his while she started opening his shirt buttons when Manik processed what was gonna happen and thinking about her pregnancy and so he immediately stood up from there and moved to washroom...

While Nandini here felt dejected... ( @rachu14 so here this is for you)

While Manik moved to washroom splashed some water on his face took two to three deep breath and thought...

Manik's POV

Ohh god... What the hell was I gonna do.. How can you forget that she is pregnant it might not be safe for the baby if we got intimate.. No no Manik you need to control yourself but along with that as per the doctor I need to make her wanted also.. 

Ohh god what kind of mess I am in.. Ok you can do it come on... Saying this he took deep breath and moved out..

End

While on the other side Nandini lied down on bed in the same clothes and closed her eyes.. She for now felt like being used just to produce a baby and nothing else... 

She was silently shedding tears while her eyes were closed... When Manik came out he found her eyes closed and thought that she slept.. So he tried waking her up to get herself changed but in vein  as she pretended to be unaffected... 

While Manik then placed the duet on themselves and moved to bed.. He took Nanidni in his embrace and kissed her shoulder wishing her a good night.. While Nandini did not push him away but could not take his hold too.. Because of this more tears made their way from her eye... 

When she found Manik's grip loosened up a bit she just moved out of his hold to change herself. She stood under the shower to let the emotions drain with the shower and so she broke down.. She cried hysterically... She tried to muffle her sounds but nothing happen... The only thing that she has always craved for herself in her life was belongingness.. But unfortunately may be she will never fit in somewhere...

She thought that now she belonged to Manik but he too dejected her.. She felt may be this is her fate to just stay as trash all her life.. And along with that she felt that she was never a kind of girl who would adjust to Manik's tastes and choices..

After a while even tears did not support her so she just moved out from there and changed herself into night clothes.. She dried her hair as she cared for her baby and she cannot afford to fall sick just to gain some sympathy more from Manik as she has had enough of drama already...

By hearing the sound coming from washroom he checked his side to find it empty so he knocked the door to ask Nandini if she is fine...

In response she came out just nodded her head and again moved to bed.. While Manik was stunned as she always responds him in a different way. But for now he just shrugged his shoulder and proceeded to bed behind her..

She took her side of bed and slept without even covering herself while Manik covered her and at that time he touched her to find her damn cold..

M: Nandini why are you so cold.. Is the AC fast let me put the temperature of the room to normal...

But Nandini did not respond and just closed her eyes without responding.. Still Manik did it covered her properly and then finally he to slept beside her. He as always took his hands around her waist when Nandini put it back in his place being free from his hold..

Manik thought may be she was not being comfortable with his hands to sleep so he did not argue and slept there..

While Nandini was not able to sleep only... She was not able to comprehend that Manik actually did not care for her.. All the care till now was for the baby and not for her... As he did not even for once asked why she removed his hand...

Next morning when Manik woke he found Nandini's nose and cheeks red but thought that may because of the sudden changes in temperature.. So he as usual kissed her cheek and moved to washroom and he had to come out because of banging from outside so he thought that Nandini might again be having her morning sickness so he just wrapped his towel around and opened the door and Nandini immediately puked her guts out.. While Manik held her all this while he was holding her hair and from other hand he was creasing her back to sooth the effects of puking.....

Soon when she was done she fell in Manik's arms who as always cleaned her face made her drink some water and then picked her up to put her to bed...  While Nandini unknowingly just snuggled more in his neck taking in his fresh smell to calm herself from all the drained out energy...

But having a sleepless night along with the stressful one she fainted there in his arms after puking as she had already cried too much last night and on top of that this morning sickness took her all energy...

Ok guys so here is the another update...

How was this...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...