<BIG!>Garrence(GarrothxLaurence)

OKay

Very angsty. This chapter is very descriptive. 

At major triggers, I will warn you. 

I hope you enjoy this. 

Words : 6173

11:34 pm, New Year's Eve - (11 years old)

Two heads of hair stick up between a fluffy mound of blankets. One of the young boys yawn. A slight giggle could be heard from the other as they slowly turn to look at each other. They curled up next to each other on the dark gray bean bag, radiating a cozy warmth. Garroth giggled once more, booping the brunette's nose gently with a tired, happy expression on his face.

"Stawpppppp~", Laurence groaned with a slight snicker. Both were completely out of their minds, due to their fatigued state. Their eyes drooped down slightly. The glare from the television highlighted their features enough to see the other's face. A silence filled the air for a few moments, before it was interrupted by the sound of the blonde softly humming, "You are my sunshine"...

Laurence quickly snapped out his tired daze and looked over at him. His clear voice followed Garroth's quiet tone:

"My only sunshine..."

They began to look into each other's eyes. "You make me happy, when skies are gray..."

Garroth began to form a smile as he sung the next line, but yawned enormously, joining in halfway.

"You'll never know dear, how much I love you."

As they slowly drifted off into a deep sleep, they sang the last line together with perfect harmony their voices faded away.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..."

-5 years later- (7:54 AM)

"LAURENCE!"

Feet pound down the chilly sidewalk. A high-schooler turns around at the sound of his name to see his best friend, Garroth, running towards him, papers flying from his backpack.

"You dropped something, sunshine," teased Laurence, smile not meeting his eyes. Garroth doubles over, panting heavily, growling, "Oh, ha ha, very funny, sunny."

Quiet snickers could be heard from the brunette's mouth. Garroth playfully punched Laurence's shoulder as they began to walk together. Laurence's heart flutters at the cute, childish response.

"Hey, Laurence? Can you help me with something?"

"Sure. What is it, Garroth?"

"I... I need help impressing this girl... and I don't know exactly how?"

Laurence felt his heart sink a little bit, but decided to ignore it. "S-Sure! Who is this girl..?"

"Aphmau. You know her, silly!", Garroth giggled, elbowing the brunette slightly in the side.

"Your backpack is unzipped," Laurence deadpanned.

Garroth scowled heavily. "Not funny," he accused, "I really do like her."

The brunette just sighed, changing the subject to their paper due in History. His heart was aching, yet he didn't know why. The two teenagers kept walking, chatting all the way to Phoenix Drop High.

-1 year later- (10:12 AM)

Laurence was woken gradually from sleep by a piercing shard of sunlight coming through Garroth's bedroom window. He was warm and safe and didn't want to move whatsoever. He looked to the side to see Garroth's face, his face completely relaxed as snores filled the room. He smiled. He sat up slowly while stretching his legs, a small moan exiting his mouth. The brunette lightly shook his friend.