Zanevis(ZanexTravis)

{Title: The Cabin}
{background Info: Travis has this huge crush on Zane. When they go on vacation, and assigned cabins; the albino gets a very lucky surprise.
{enjoy!}

___

Travis POV

Aphmau smiled at everyone. Here we stood in the middle of the woods surrounded my multiple cabins.
"Okay! So~ the cabins are~
Cabin 1 is Aaron and I , Cabin 2 is Garroth and Laurence, cabin 3 is Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, Cabin 4 is Dante and Vylad, and Cabin 5 is Travis and Zane!"
I felt my stomach flip inside and out when I heard Zane's name being called with mine. I looked over at Zane and sweetly smile, only getting a groan in return.

Ouch..

Aphmau began to skip away with Aaron, as well as all the other cabin partners went to their cabin. I looked over at Zane. "Y-You ready to go?"

"Sure I Guess.", he responded very sarcastically. My heart still fluttered. We made our way to the small wooden cabin. I saw the normal essentials; cabinets, food, safety items, a wardrobe---
and one bed...

"What the hell! Why is there one bed!?", Zane almost screamed. I blushed and looked away.

"Z-Zane don't worry about it..we will just have to share a bed tonight..and then tell Aphmau tommorrow. It's too late to do anything about it tonight."

"For once your right...now come on. Get ready for bed."

As Zane went along to the bathroom to change, i quickly changed in the main room. When my crush walked back out..his mask was gone.

His mask..is..gone...

I stared at his face almost in disbelief. It was beautiful..

Zane blushed. "Don't look at me..". He crawled into the bed and flipped and turned away from me.

I only giggled as I faced him; watching him soundly fall asleep. My heart began to flutter. It didn't stop. Oh here we go..lovestruck mode. I felt my stomach become overtaken by the feeling of love as I look at him.

His hand.

I looked at his hand which has fallen to his side. I slowly creeped my hand over and touched his finger, jerking my hand back immediately. What if he is a light sleeper..Travis stop.

No.

I reached towards his hand this time, grabbed it and slipping my own hand under it. I began to smile as I felt his hand on top of mine. My whole body was full of the feeling of love. I slowly began to intertwine our fingers to the best of my ability. When I finally did it..I did a little screech. Not intentionally of course, but out of pure happiness and joy.

But I was so happy.

I didn't notice he woke up.

Suddenly, I felt Zane's hand tugging away from mine aggressively. I looked over at him and froze in sheer panic.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU HOLDING MY HAND!?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I was completely frozen. I felt tears slightly flood my eyes.

"EWW. EWW. EWW!", he screeched, wiping his hands on the blanket.

This hurts...my heart..

"W-why...e-e-eww...", I was able to choke out.

"WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU'VE TOUCHED. YOU'RE TRAVIS. WHO KNOWS WHAT GIRLS YOU'VE HAD FUN WITH!!!! YOU ARE DISGUSTING . "

crack...
crack..
crack...

My lovestruck heart  slowly begun to fade into heartbreak. One..I'm gay...two..I was just rejected..
so hard..

I slowly got out of the bed, not being able to handle this all without crying.
"YEA. LEAVE YOU GROSS PERV!",   Zane said as he slammed his body against the bed.

Hyperventilating..

I burst out into silent tears as I sobbed endlessly onto the floor. I didn't care if It was uncomfortable. Cold.

That's what I deserve for Making Zane feel like that.

I mean ... I'm just a gross perv after all..

••<Timeskip To Morning>••

Zane's POV

As soon as I woke up, I got up and almost ran out of the cabin. Last night...it wouldn't leave my mind. Why was he holding my hand...why didn't he say anything flirty afterwards to try to defend his other flirty ways..

He just..left...

Does he accually like me...

Could he...

I need to ask him..

I ran back to the cabin to see Travis on the ground. Exsept not how I normally see him. No. He was crying...
I crouched down beside him and began to rub his back. He jolted his head at me. I notice his tears became heavier.

"Travis...why were you holding my hand.."

"Why does it matter...I'm just a disgusting perv who's having 'fun' with girls...", he choked out. His voice was extremely shaky. Unlike himself. 

"Travis.. I--"

"....one...I don't flirt with everyone anymore because I have fallen in love...two...I'm gay...so please..."

I gasped a bit. He has fallen in love..? Now that he has pointed it out I notice it..
"Who have you fallen in love with..?", I convinced myself to ask him..

..silence..

"You..."

He jumped on me..smashing our lips together. At first j was paralyzed..not sure what to do.

Then I melted into the kiss. Travis' lips were so smooth and perfect.

Travis seperated and looked at me.

I suddenly have the confidence to say..

"I love you.."