ZaneChan(ZanexKC)

This was suggested by the lovely number1kawaiichan123

sorry if this is bad. xD

ALKHDSUOFHOI WOOO 

___

It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining, it was warm, perfect weather. However, Kawaii~Chan was currently sobbing in her bedroom. 

"I-I'm t-tired of l-l-lying to him...", the young meifwa muttered through her sobbing. Her ears were drooped to the sides of her head. Her face was bright red, along with her bloodshot eyes. "I-I'm not who h-he thinks I am..I'm not Kawaii~Chan..I'm N-Nana.."

Suddenly, a loud knock echoed through the house. The young girl went silent, listening to the noise coming from the front door. 

"Kawaii~Chan! It's me, Zane! Open the door!", he called out. Kawaii~Chan sunk down when she heard the fake name. The name that contained all lies. Her personality, her ideas, her happiness; all a lie. 

"Maybe she isn't here...", the elder muttered. As he began to walk away, he heard a cheery voice call out "Coming!", with a giggle after it. That wasn't the normal happy giggled he heard. 

The door swung open to reveal the meifwa. Zane gasped at the condition she was in. Her hair was incredibly messy, along with tear stains stuck on her cheek. 

"K-Kawaii~Chan! What's wrong...?"

"N-Nothing..! I-I'm okay..!", she attempted to put on the fake smile. 

"No, you aren't. I can tell by looking into your eyes.", the elder spoke. Kawaii~Chan felt her heart crack slightly. Her smile faded away. 

"A-Aren't I a-always fine Z-Zane..! W-WHy can't I-I be this t-time...!", she snapped, along with her high and cheery voice leaving. Tears filled her eyes. Zane grabbed her arm, looking at his girlfriend.

"No! You can't! Kawaii~Chan--"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT..."

"What's wrong!?"

Kawaii~Chan fell quiet. The ravenette grabbed his partner's hand, intertwining their fingers. He suddenly had a burst of confidence he normally doesn't have.

"I-I've lied...", she muttered. Zane tilted his head slightly in confusion. "W-What...?"

"You'll hate me...you will never want to look at me ever again...!", tears began to fall down her face. Zane engulfed her in a hug. 

"Tell me..."

"...promise you won't hate me..."

"I swear..."

"...My name isn't Kawaii~Chan..."

"W-What?", the young male asked. Kawaii~Chan began to cry harder. 

"I-It's Nana...I c-changed my personality when I went to high school! I changed everything...the reality is that I was never different! My dad would hit me and my siblings! I've never been happy!"

Zane fell silent. An awkward silence filled the room. A few moments later, Zane spoke. 

"A-And you never told me...why...?"

"You wouldn't like me anymore..."

"Well, I sure would have liked you more if you never lied to me. 

Kawaii~Chan's eyes went wide as she looked at Zane. It became harder to breathe. 

"W-What...?!"

"I've never been able to make you happy apparently, you said you've never been happy."

"N-NO Zane! Y-You are misunderstanding me~"

Zane looked away. "I'm...I'm gonna go back home and process all this...I'll text you later..."

And with that, The young male walked away. 

Leaving Nana in pieces. 

____________

OKAY THIS IS ALL I CAN WRITE FOR NOW CAUSE SCHOOL YK. 

THERE MAY BE A PART 2 TO APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH A SHORT STORY 

IM SO SORRY FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEE