Garrence(PART2)

Part 2!
WOO

•••
Dear Laurence Zhavl,

It's been a while since I've written a letter to you. A lot has happened in the last couple of years.

Garroth looked over at brunette, a bright smile on his face. There they sat at the lunch table they have been sitting at for the past 2 years. They were seniors in high school. They both smiled slightly as they leaned against each other.
•••
Life has gotten a bit better. Mom is beginning to be happy again after the divorce.

Garroth felt a slight vibration from his front pocket. He reached towards it, pressing the home button. A text from his mother was there, reading 'Hey GarGar! Love you!'   He felt a bigger smile form onto his face.
•••
I eat more these days as well, and talk a little more often than before.

"Hey Garroth..?", the brunette looked over at his best friend.
"Yes?", he responded with a bright smile. The blonde couldn't help notice a bit of red rise onto the younger's cheeks.
•••
However, you act a bit different around me now days at school.

"W-Wanna go to the park today...? By the cliff so we can watch the sunset...?", Laurence's cursed at himself mentally for the warm feeling on his face. Garroth nodded, giggling.
"Why wouldn't I, Laurence!"
•••
You sit closer to me, lean against me more, and so much more.

Laurence replied back with a giggle. They sat sit by side, touching.
•••
Not like I was complaining. It's better then when Lucinda was here.

The blonde looked over at the table behind them to see Lucinda with her group of friends; Aphmau, Katelyn, and Teony. Garroth's face turned into a slight disgusted glare, being reminded of how she caused all his past suffering.
•••
You make sure you are making up for it.

The younger looked where the blonde was staring, his smile fading into a frown. He still felt extremely guilty.
"Hey...smile for me, alright?", Garroth put his hand on Laurence's cheek, making him look back. The brunette's face went bright red.
•••
We went back to our everyday school classes.

Laurence continually fiddled with his pen, an ongoing habit he has had for years. The butterflies inside his stomach where going everywhere. It was finally time.
•••
I noticed you were shaking slightly throughout the whole day.

As the last school bell rung, the multiple kids in the history class jumped out of their seats and out of the building. Garroth laughed, making his way over to Laurence.
"Well? You said you wanted to go to the park?", the blonde asked.
The younger flushed a bright red color. Garroth giggled, grabbing his hand and running out of the school building.
•••
We raced to the park like we did every day since we were children.

"I'll beat you!", Laurence yelled as he dashed ahead of Garroth. The blonde let out a loud gasp, beginning to chase after him. Both of their laughter filled the empty area.
•••
Your pearly white smile made my heart flutter like it was for years.

The younger collapsed on the grass, letting out loud laughter. The blonde felt his heart skip a beat. These feelings hadn't gone away.
•••
But I Remember

The brunette sat up, looking at the blonde. The wind had a slight breeze, causing the blonde's curly hair to gently flow with the wind. His dark blue eyes shined, as the sun began to set. Laurence's face turn a bright red, biting his bottom lip.
It was time.
•••
You looked into my eyes..

"G-Garroth..?", the brunette spoke. Tears began filling his eyes. Worry suddenly jumped onto the blonde's face. He jumped over beside Laurence.
•••
And I looked into yours..

Laurence slowly made eye contact with his best friend. Garroth could tell he was incredibly nervous for something.
•••
You spoke words that sunk into my heart.

"Garroth..I-I...L-LOVE Y-Y-YOU..!"
•••
Words I never thought would come out of your mouth.

"H-huh..!?"
"...Garroth..I love you So so much..ever since I broke up with that witch, I realised that you made my heart happy in ways Lucinda didn't..I realize she wasn't making me happy..a-and I k-know...it's been two years and you may n-not l-l-like me a-anymore...", Tears flew down Laurence's eyes. "I-I get it if you want to leave and break my heart...like I did to you..."
•••
Silence filled the air.

The blonde felt tears rush into his eyes. Yet, he couldn't tell if they were tears of happiness, or sadness. Laurence however was bawling his eyes out, waiting for his rejection.
•••
I felt my heart skip a beat

The elder began to smile, jumping into Laurence's arms and holding him in a tight embrace.
"Laurence...I still feel the same way about you...and I would never do that...I could never break your heart..."
•••
All I felt was happiness.

Laurence looked up at his best friend, hugging him tighter. They both eventually starting crying tears of joy into each other's uniforms.
•••
You finally repaired me.

The blonde seperates from the hug and stared into the brunette's eyes. He quickly thrusted forward, smashing his lips onto the others.
•••
So, Laurence Zhavl, I love you.

Once the shock faded away, Laurence began to slowly kiss back. They both couldn't have been any happier.
•••
Thank you for letting me live the best day of my life.

~Love,
    Garroth Romeave

_____
hehe :>
Guys, I have an idea for a part 3–
How was this one? It's pretty late so it isn't as long as the last one. :>

~ Aphmau Oneshots ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें