Zanvis(ZanexTravis)

{Title: Regrets}
{Background Info: Zane and Travis are Childhood best friends. Every night they go out onto a hill and watch it together#

{will start uploading more soon! Writers Block)

-_-_-

Another cold, spring night. Zane sat on the hilltop at the park. There he sat waiting for his crush or ex best friend Travis.
Normally, Travis would have came and got Zane. They would watch the sunset together and be happy. Everyday. But one day..all the sudden Travis stopped meeting with him. Eventually stopped talking to Zane as well. It break the emo's heart, since he actually liked Travis.

Zane sat there in heavy tears as he stared into the sunset. He tried to calm down, yet nothing worked. His heart was broken.

Was it his looks?

His poor reputation?

Just..him?

Zane looked down, trying to drown out the voices in his head. He wiped the heavy tears that flew down his face. He just wanted to hug Travis again.

The emo stood up as the sun disappeared. He slowly began to walk home.

However. Across the park sat a certain albino with a group of friends.

Zane's heart skipped a beat as his smile widened. He ran over to them, excitement filling his heart.
When he finally got over there, the whole group gave him disguised looks.

"T-Travis! There y-y-you are!"

"Umm.?", he replied in a simple and confused tone. It sounded sarcastic.

"Y-you've missed the s-sunsets..!", the emo grabbed his wrist. Travis yanked it away, rolling his eyes.

"I know. And don't touch me with your gross clammy hands.", he scoffed and turned to his other friends.

Zane's smile turned into a slight frown. He felt his heart crack a bit.

"O-oh..well when a-are you gonna watch another sunset with m-me.?"

"Never."

Zane's heart practically dropped. "H-huh..?"

"Why would I want to hang out with someone who hurt someone! You idiot! No one likes you anymore! It's your fault Zane.", the albino laughed. His friends copied his actions. 

Zane stood there blankly, his heart aching. "I....I didn't..."

"Mhm. Now just go away."

....

Zane slowly began to walk back onto the hill. He eventually burst out into heavy, heartbroken tears. He looked out onto the edge of the cliff.

"...what's the point...Travis was the only one who still liked me.."

Zane slowly made his way to the very edge of the cliff.

Travis looked over at the top, seeing Zane's shadow. His eyes widen slightly as he could tell what he was doing. He got up and practically dashed to his childhood best friend.

"Z-ZANE. STOP!"

Zane didn't even look back.

"...Zane...I'm here..."

....

"you left. it's my fault remember."

And just like that. He jumped.

And just like that, regrets were made.

Travis screamed in agony as he fell to his knees. Tears began to flow down his cheeks.

He ran down the hill and through the park, to wear Zane had fallen. He looked around frantically. He eventually found the younger males body laying on the ground.

Motionless

Travis fell to the ground and cradled Zane's body.

"Zane....I'm here...wake up wake up..."

The body remained motionless.

"...I'm so sorry...I'm here now...let's go to the hill...let's watch the sunset...", his voice begun to break. No form of life was coming out of the emo. The albino burst out in tears. "I love you...I'm sorry..."

..

•=Timeskip - A few months later=•

Travis made his way to the top of the hill. He had come here every day since Zane's suicide. The albino looked down at the heart shaped locket around his neck, carrying Zane's ashes.

"I'm here Zane..let's watch the sunset together..."

Travis slowly watched as the
colors faded as he held the locket and Zane's mask tight in his hands.

It's so late my god 😴