ZaneChan(ZanexKC)

{Title : Colors}
{Background Info: KC is lovestruck and depressed HEHEHE :)}

(Song: Colors, by Hasley)

{ENJOY!}

{REQUESTED BY THE ALL AMAZING ellamarievandenberg}

___-----

(btw, KCS  siblings, one of them, Imma call Mitch, cause that's what  I use in RP)

Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so.

KC walked through her house, thinking to herself. She looks back at her brother who doesn't even bother looking back. She sighs and slowly walks out to visit her best friend who she met on the bench at the beginning of freshman year. 

Zane. 

You said your mother only smiled on her TV show.

Nana said goodbye to her depressed mother, kissing her forehead. She could barely do anything anymore. The teenage meifwa was scared to leave her home alone. 

You're only happy when your sorry head is filled with dope.

I was hard for Kawaii~Chan to deal with the stress; yes. But she wouldn't trade it for the world. 

I hope you make it to the day you're 28 years old

Lately, however, she has been having negative and hearts wrenching thoughts. 

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise.

She looked up at the roof, seeing a silhouette of a person. She smiled at him. She climbed the ladder to sit beside of him. The closer she got, the louder the sobs she heard. She felt her ears drooped down to the sides of her head, sitting beside the crying male. 

You're spilling like an overflowing sink

"Tell me what's wrong... Zaney..."

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

Zane slowly looked at KC. "E-Everything is going wrong... and no one understands me... I hate how everyone is perfect and I am just over here..."

The meifwa teared up. "Zane... I understand... you're a masterpiece.."

And now you're tearing through the pages and the ink

"Zane... You just need to stay strong...", her voice wasn't her high, squeaky voice.

Everything is blue

They both looked into the dark sunset. It was a pretty shade of blues. 

His pills, his hands, his jeans

Kawaii~Chan looked over at Zane. She saw a pill box sticking out of his pocket. She looked at his hands, shaking slightly. His dark denim jeans fit perfectly around his thighs. She admired every feature about him. 

~ Aphmau Oneshots ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें