Garrence(GarrothxLaurence)

{title; He Noticed.
{BACKGROUND INFO: Laur has fallen for Garroth. They moved in together in high school and Garroth was soon to leave for FCU..which Laurence wasn't able to afford getting into.

---

3rd person  POV

Early Sunday Morning. It was 4 AM, everyone sleeping to prepare for the big day. The day they will all be leaving to go to college.

Not Laurence however.

Laurence sat by his door, crying heavy tears into his knees; staring at Garroth's door. His eyes were a dark blood shot red and puffy, as he shook. His hair was an absolute tangled mess and he had dark and heavy bags underneath his eyes to show his stress. He bit his lip and looked down.

Why was he acting this way? This brunette had completely fallen lovestruck for a certain blonde. Laurence didn't want Garroth to leave him. He loved and adored him way to much.

It broke Laurence to know he now wouldn't be able to see Garroth everyday. All he wanted to do is confess. But he was afraid.

What if Garroth said no, rejecting his love for him completely; destroying every bit of life Laurence has in his heart.

But..what if he said yes. All of Laurence's hopes and dream became a reality.

Laurence banged his head against his own door across from Garroth. He was simply just waiting for the blonde to wake up. He simply just cried and cried.

"L-Laurence..?"

The brunette jolted his head up to see where the voice had came from. There stood the blonde he absolutely loved.

He was seeing Laurence like this.
Something he had never seen before.

"Laurence!", the blonde shrieked. He fell beside Laurence and looked at him.

His look was full of worry, sadness, fear.

'I made Garroth worry..', was all the brunette could hear in his Brain.

Laurence couldn't hold it in any longer. He broke out into heavy and loud sobs. Hot tears streamed down his face practically like a waterfall. Garroth's eyes widened in shock as he forced his best friend into a hug. He hated seeing him like this..

Because little did Laurence know, Garroth likes him back.

He didn't want to leave. He didn't want to stop seeing Laurence. But his father was making him get an education.

"L-Laur..what's wrong..."

"P-PLEASE D-DONT LEAVE ME..." the brunette shrieked, almost a scream.

"W-what..?"

More tears streamed down the elder's face. "I...I...d-don't w-want y-y-you to g-go to FCU...i-i want y-y-you to s-s-stay..w-with m-m-me here.. s-so i-i can hug y-y-you and b-be with y-y-you...t-to..h-h-hear your laugh..", the brunette breathing became quicker as he could barely speak anymore. His heart raced. Garroth felt a slight blush rise to his face.

"Laurence....", the younger felt tears start to rush down his face

"B-B-BECAUSE I-I L-LOVE YOU..."

"W-What...?"

"....I love you more then anything in the freaking world Garroth..I have f-f-fallen for you..."

Garroth felt his face turn a dark red. He engulfed Laurence in a tight hug.

Suddenly, nothing mattered.

Exsept for them.

Gar looked at his best friend. He stared into his dark red / baby blue eyes. He could tell he had been sobbing for absolutely hours (which wasn't a lie).

He noticed his messy locks..

He noticed how sleep deprived Laurence was..

He noticed how much Laurence loved him..

He noticed how much he loved him back.

The blonde smashed his lips onto the brunettes. Time seemed to slow down as the pairs lips seemed to move in sync.

They separated and looked into each other eyes.

"Don't cry baby..I'm not leaving anymore..."

"I love you too..."