LVII

Reconcile

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Sehun" I whisper as my little brother enters the room. "Sehun" I cried and ran to him and hugged him tightly,Oh god Sehun I'm so glad that you're ok" I smile up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Sir" Sehun says and bows down in my feet. "Sehun?" I say confused but he just stays there in the floor. "It's ok Subject 94 you can get up" Chanyeol said from behind us.

Sehun gets up and just keeps his head low as if to show someone the utmost respect. His face just cold and emotionless. "Sehun" I whisper again and keep my hand on his cheek and he doesn't reacts.

It was as if he was just dead on the inside,it felt like he didn't even know me. My little brother just stared at me with a blank expression.

"Perfect isn't he?" Chanyeol asks behind me and I'm suddenly under undeniable stress as I realize he might have done this to Sehun.

"What have you done to him?!!!" I yell at him turning around. He just sat on a sofa sipping red wine. "Me? I've done nothing Subject 04" he says innocently taking a sip from his wine.

"Chanyeol,what have you done to him?" I ask him through gritted teeth. Chanyeol just sighs and places his drink on a little table. "I brainwashed him" he says calmly.

"What!!" I yell as the ground was lifted form beneath my feet. "Are you hard of hearing Subject 04, I brainwashed him,he is now my loyal servant" Chanyeol says smirking.

"You're a monster!!" I say venom dripping from my every word.

'Sigh' "you need some time alone Subject 04, we'll leave you alone for now" Chanyeol says getting up and leaving the room with Sehun following behind him.

"Dammit!" I curse throwing a vase on a wall.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Chanyeol's POV*

"Get going,you're done for the day" I say to Sehun emotionless and he just bows his head and leaves my room.

I turn on the TV and and welcomed by a news that made my chest rise up.

'We are here at the Byun mansion and Mr Byun,Korea's most wealthy man was just arrested by the police on the basis of rape and murder,"

"Serves you right,Motherfucker".