XII

Moondrip

The moons light illuminated as far as it went,so many objects,so many ways,so many lives.One of them was me Officer Jackson,Wang. My life was as problematic as every other persons but that's a story for another time.

The only thing which concerned me now was the arrival of Corporal Douche. According to him a meeting is necessary to be held to discuss the current situation,And I. Where is stand in all this. *smile* I don't even know.

Lee Taemin. Best known as corporal Douche has ordered all the task forces to spread out in Seoul. Security in Seoul has never been this tight. To find all the remaining 8 missing people are now our duty till our last breath.

Taking a sip of my wine I made sure to stand still as the cool breeze flew by me from my open window,The wind which carried not only the weight of the air but also the weight of my uselessness and dismay.

You see,With a senior pressing down in your neck,You having the case to find 9 people of fucking billionaires,Already finding one dead, and that too I'm sure I would've never known if it was not for this person to inform me.

Looking down at my phone,It lit up indicating a message from Corporal Douche to remind me about tomorrow's meeting. I didn't even bother opening it

As I knew what messages lies below his.