XLVIII

Device

*Baekhyun's POV*

Here we sat on the floor trying to device a plan to get the hell out of this place.

"So where is this Red room located?" Kyungsoo asks "I'm not sure but it's like some where really near my room,alongside the mirror room" I reply.

"Ok and what is actually this mirror room?" Minseok Hyung asks "it's like a room with full length mirrors which has the pictures of all of us on each mirror. But I'm sure 6 of them must've gone static by now" I reply.

"Ok,but I still don't get it Baek,why is the door to your room still open. Isn't Siruv gonna close it?" Chanyeol asks everything big metal door. "I have no idea,maybe he will. That guys is unpredictable" I say annoyed at the mention of Siruv.

"Guys I need to use the bathroom.." Chanyeol says as he looked around. "Really Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo says exasperated and we all laugh. "Yes now!" Chanyeol says as he lurched up to his feet.

"I'll be back," he says and marched out of the room. "I'll go with this giant baby,what if he got into some trouble" Kyungsoo says and follows behind Chanyeol

Leaving only me and Minseok Hyung alone.

And now was the perfect time to ask  him about my Ballelina

"Say Minseok Hyung,do you remember My nanny" I ask him and he looks at me with a weirded out expression "I do remember her Baek but she's too hazy in my mind now" he replied "God knows where she disappeared" he says looking around.

"I bet my and your Appa knows where she went"
I think.

"Hmm true,I'll go see where these two have gone,it's not safe to wander around this place" I say lurching yo yo my feet and just as I'm about to go out the door I hear Minseok Hyung say behind me.

"Don't get too caught up with the things in the hallways"

And I just smile and look at him.

"I won't" and walk out of the room.

I stepped out of the room for the first time independently and all I saw was black. Except an orange light was coming off from somewhere near the far corner of the vast hallway.

I made my way towards it curiously and in hopes to find Kyungsoo and Chanyeol.

But as I turned the corner I was met with a blazing fire in the middle of the hall. A large fire I front of which I could make out the silhouette of a man standing with tattered clothes as his back faced me.

He slowly turned a little but I  still couldn't see his face and tried to make out his features the best I could

He slowly turned a little but I  still couldn't see his face and tried to make out his features the best I could. But the only thing that caught my attention was the tattoo on his arm. That spelled

.S

"Kyungsoo?" I whisper but the man just stood there not turning fully and i still couldn't tell exactly who it was.

"Baekhyun!!!!" I heard someone yell my name from behind and I turned. I saw Kyungsoo running towards me. "Kyungsoo do you see hi- I was cut mid sentence as I turned and saw that no one was behind me now.

Just a raging fire.

"Baek. I lost Chanyeol,He is for sure lost!" He says loudly. "What!" I scream and look at him as if he had gone crazy. "He was with me a minute ago but then he disappeared!" Kyungsoo says and I sigh.

"Let's go get Minseok Hyung,we have to find Chanyeol! This place is not safe for us." I explain to Kyungsoo and we both ran in the direction of my 'room'.

"Minseok Hyung Chany- we burst through the door screaming but. Minseok Hyung was not there. "He left probably after you" Kyungsoo says and I felt my blood boil.

"No Baekhyun. It's not him" I tell myself mentally.

But the thing was that

Since I was there,
Kyungsoo was there.
Chanyeol was with Kyungsoo at the time.
And Minseok Hyung was in the room.

That only left one person in the building.

Sir Siruv Fiddledoodle.

HOLY HELL. I JUST SAW SIR SIRUV.