XLIV

Sweet Dreams

*Baekhyun's POV*

It was the time when Siruv had just said goodnight to me. Yes he does that ever since the day I came here my mornings begin with his good mornings and my nights end with his good nights.

I had just settled down in 'bed' and closed my eyes as the lights in my 'room' were dimmed to none. My eyes closed and I almost instantly fell asleep.

Little did I know,this nights sleep will unlock a lock from my past.

My dreams started just as normal,

Nowadays I've been seeing a little me so often that when I saw him that night,I wasn't even fazed.

That night 'Baby me' was playing in his play pen,just the normal routine a child plays. For some reason I looked very...hmm how do you describe it yes! Sad

Instead of looking around in my play pen and playing with the ever so expensive toys I just gazed around the room in hopes of seeing a particular someone.

Suddenly I hear a whistle  not just any whistle but a very harmonious,beautiful bird like whistle.
I look around and see a beautiful angelic face peeking out from the door. Just laughing as she notices me

She comes in ever so gracefully and crouches down to my level and picks me up

She comes in ever so gracefully and crouches down to my level and picks me up. "Byunbae ah~ did you miss me?" She asks softly and kisses my cheek to which I squeal in delight.

Next I see her holding a book,and sitting in the floor with me as she read me a story.

"ByunBae ah~ what does the cat say?" She asks Wearing funny little cat whiskers

Wearing funny little cat whiskers. "Meowwwww~" we both say together and start laughing.

Time passed and I saw myself running around in the garden  but I was not alone. My parents being busy never had time for me. Maybe that's also the reason I was an only child.