XXXV

Reconsider

*Baekhyuns POV*

'THUMP!'
I fall straight face first on the floor which was surprisingly not too hard 'pun intended'

Getting up I realize that I was in a black room. The same room where all the mirrors had been,but I don't see any anymore. Maybe Siruv moved them, maybe he was letting us go!

But all hopes and dreams shattered when u heard a voice all too familiar.

"We meet again Baekhyun"

"Yugyeom" I whisper and he emerged from the shadows looking....better than the last time I remember. Should I be happy?

"Hehe I'm glad you remember me" He says smiling "how can I forget you" I reply to which he inhaled sharply and laughs "you know that I don't have anything against you right,it's only Do Kyungsoo I hate with a passion so intense"

"But-but you know he has anger issues then why!" I question "THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM INNOCENT!" Yugyeoms sudden scream erupted from his mouth.

"He should be punished for making a sane person go insane,he deserves to burn in Hell! He's Satan himself!"

"I'm sorry for whatever he did to you,I'm sorry he bullied you till the point you had a nervous breakdown,I'm sorry he had you sent to an insane asylum,I'm sorry he was the reason Abeoji was left all alone" My voice quivers

"I'm not here to torture you, I've already heard what I wanted to,
Baekhyun,why so serious ~"

Yugyeom says menacingly and pulls out something shiny and metallic.

A revolver

And points it at me.

"I guess this is the only way you can learn this truth" his last words before he pulls the trigger.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Somewhere in Busan*

"Cmon cmon hurry up lazy ass!!" Namjoon yells as he walks towards the majestic wooden doors with Jackson following behind him.

"Why are we here again?" Jackson asks as he saw the doors open and they walked in.

Wondrous music filled the atmosphere,trickery and magic going all around,a true condition for magicians.

"We are here Wang...........
To meet the
Cenere Cristallo