XLVII

Reunited

*Baekhyun's POV*

"What even" I mummer as I try to regain my breath. "Baek," chanyeol whispers as he cane and sat down beside me. "You're not real" I murmur looking down as I knew this dream would end soon.

"Baekhyun,look at us" Kyungsoo says sternly as I juts shook more violently. "My Kochijawe fairy,we are real" I heard Minseok Hyung say. And that caused me to look up at them.

He was smiling so softly with love in his eyes. "We are real Baekhyun" he whispers and my eyes go wide. "Ch-Ch-Channie" I stammer our looking at Chanyeol who sat beside me smiling.

"I missed you Baekhyun" he says and hugs me tightly and then I knew for sure that they were really there. "Oh my god" I whisper as tears sprung up in my eyes and I hugged my Channie back.

Kyungsoo and Minseok Hyung stood there smiling at us and Minseok Hyung patted my head. "It's finally good to see you guys,I felt so isolated in that damn black room" Kyungsoo says and me and chanyeol look at him confused.

"What do you mean black room? Aren't your rooms white like mine?" I ask "Yea even my room was white" Chanyeol says his eyebrows furrowed. "Kyunsoo's telling the truth. Even my room was pitch black"Minseok Hyung says.

"But how are you here now?" I ask curiously and Chanyeol sighs. "After god knows how long,the gates to our rooms were opened for the first time since we came here. And we saw the words 'Subject 04 on your door,so we all cane in to see you screaming in your sleep".

"But that doesn't matters now!" I yell standing up quickly "guys,the others, Junmyeon Hyung,Sehun,Kai,Chen,Yixing Hyung. They all are gone!!" I voice goes shrill.

"We know baek we know,That Sir Siruv although never told us the whole story but he always informed us when someone was gone" Chanyeol says. "Wait,You know Siruv?" I ask surprised.

"Of course we do Baekhyun,he talked to us although very little but we still know that bastard" Kyungsoo says. 'But he talked with me 24/7' I thought.

"Thats not the point now guys!we have to get out of this place!" Minseok Hyung says. "But how! There's no way out!" I say loudly. "He never let me go beyond the mirror room and the Red Room".

"You have wandered around this place?!" They all looked surprised. "Yeah,why?" I ask. "Baekhyun,since the day we came here,we never once were out of those rooms" Kyungsoo explains.

"Wait Baek,is that means that you know this place better than us,then that means you can help us all escape!" Minseok Hyung says expectantly. "But,but. I'm not sure" I stammer to which he just says " Nonsense! We can atleast try"

I was still unsure about this plan but the beaming expectations of my brothers made me go weak. And for once I thought that let's do it the Sir Siruv way as he says.

'There's nothing bad in trying'