XXVIII

Pride

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Have you ever wondered what life is outside this room?" Came the voice of Sir Siruv. "Of course I have. Because I'm not fond of staying in a single bed room with only a single color" I reply sassily.

"It's ok Subject 04 by the way,I have something to tell you." Sir Siruv says and I quirk up at the camera and say innocently "Please tell me you are going to die in about 2 seconds"

"Not amused Subject 04" Sir Siruv groans and I laugh. "Huh~how I wish that would come true" I wish and Sir Siruv clears his throat.

"As I was saying. I have to tell you something, 
My tattoos"he says

"You have tattoos?" I question and he hums. "Yes I do Subject 04. And today I'd like to tell you all about them"

"Fine. Anything that makes you go away. Tell" I say and he starts.

"Firstly I have a little *Yin* sign on my wrist, it's black since it's so grateful and always reminds me of the Sins commuted by humanity

Then secondly I have this *double infinity* sign on my arm. That symbolizes revenge. Revenge that was destined in the fates of those blood who sinned and killed.

And thirdly and finally.

I have symbol of *stitches on my neck. I know I know weird but there were some memories on my neck that I'd rather mark for eternity." He finishes.

"Hmm. Interesting" I say as I was actually impressed with his choice. "I knew you'd say so Subject 04. But I want to tell you something" He says.

"What?" I question.

"Turn Around".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Somewhere in the outskirts of Seoul*

"Professor! What the hell on earth is this place" Officer Wang yells out as they crossed a dirty river. "Hush Officer. Just follow my lead" the Professor says and they keep on walking.

Professor Taehyung stops outside an old house and opens the door " After you Officer" he says and smirks. Officer Wang looks at him weirdly and stepped in the house.

In the House was a small room right in front of the door and on one of the couches sat a young man smoking a cigar.

"Officer Wang

"Officer Wang. Meet Kim Namjoon .Corporal Lee's Nephew and my most brilliant student"