XXX

Rest In Peace

*Jackson's POV"

"But why should I?? I whined as professor Taehyung looked at me smiling "Cmon Officer He's not that bad of a person" he says. "But still why should I be forced to spend a whole day with him when I should be investigating a murder case" I say

"Pfft as if you're capable to" The Professor scoffs lightly "What was that?" I say and he sharply turned towards me "Nothing!Nothing at all!" He says waving his hands frantically "O.k ? I guess" I reply eyeing him.

"Fine I'll do it....

*Several Hours Later*

"Ok so,you're telling me that you're mother is Corporals sister!?" I ask shocked as Namjoon smoked away "Yes,Mom is Corporal Douche's sister" he replied causing me to stop dead in my tracks.

"That bastard" I growled quietly as Professors dirty game became clear to me. "Ahaha, Its not like that" I fake laugh and Namjoon only laughed and patted my back "it's ok. He is a douche anyways" he said

And pulled out his sunglasses to put on, But failed miserably causing us to stop again and stare down in his hands.

"O.K Soooo wanna grab some Starbucks?" I ask trying to cut the tension "yea sure,lead the way" He says throws away his "once Sun glasses"

K Soooo wanna grab some Starbucks?" I ask trying to cut the tension "yea sure,lead the way" He says throws away his "once Sun glasses"

*Ding*

We enter the shop and as usual there's big line but guess who decided to be a diva and walk with such confidence skipping the line only to be thrown back by people, Kim Namjoon Of course

I guess it runs in the blood

After finally waiting for about 15 minutes our turn Came and he ordered after me "eyo babe one Caramel mocha and the names R.A.P rap monster not D.A.N.C.E dance monster" and turned to me.

"O nothing just a nickname" he said and leaned against the counter "haha yea,Nickname" I laughed. "So Namjoon,I'm sure you've studied the case right? I ask and he just hums.

"Actually I have somethin-  "you're order sir" The lady says and he stops "o thank u so much Babe" he says and stands straight "you're welcome sir,I assume you are" she says and looks at our names on the drinks "Jackson And Rat monster,right"

"Don't laugh Wang" I mentally scream

"Haha funny"Namjoon says and turns and leaves out of the shop leaving the lady dumbfounded. "I'll take these thank you" I take the drinks and leave.

"Yo Rat mons- I mean Namjoon wait up!" I say as I ran after him "you can throw that drink in the trash" he says without turning. "Cmon now what matters is in the inside or the outside" and hand him his drink.

After walking a few meters he turns and looks at me

"About the case,I think I found your culprit"

And throws a file at me labeled

Do Kyungsoo