L

Ash

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Minseok Hyung!!Chanyeol!!" I called around the large hallways along with Kyungsoo trying to find both these idiots. Seriously my heart is in my throat now,I hope they are ok.

"Baek,you go that side I go this side" Kyungsoo said and pointed towards a door. "Ok and scream if something happens ok" I say as I pat his shoulder and he smiled and nodded running off inside the room.

And I on the other hand, continued down the hall,calling out both names.

It'd be a lie if I said that this place didn't  seemed eerily quiet. My heart pumped so fast as I expected someone or something to pop out anytime. And something did making me jump about 10 feet in the air.

But it was now someone or something.

Rather a very terrifying noise of someone yelling.

'Chanyeol'

I ran in the direction of the voice and was met with a very,very strange scene.

*Kyungsoo's POV*

I just entered the dark room and was greeted by the smell of 'death'. It felt like multiple people were murdered inside this room.

I just need to find these two and get the hell out of this place.

"Minseok!! Chany- huh what's this?" I stop as I stumbled upon something almost falling to my face.

I bent down to pick it up and examined it. A camcorder.

What is this doing here?

And surprisingly it had almost half life battery.

I turned it on

And what it showed next. Made my blood boil.

*Baekhyun's POV*

"Chanyeol!!! What are you doing!!" I scream and ran towards Chanyeol who had Minseok Hyung by his throat against the wall.

"Step back Baekhyun. I'm going to crack this bastards face" he says through gritted teeth. "No Chanyeol let him go!" I pleaded him clutching his arm.

"No Baekhyun,he crossed his limit this time!" Chanyeol says pressing Minseok Hyung harder against the wall.

"What has he even done!!?" I question Chanyeol as he answered "He,he,he is the fucking reason why we all are stuck here,he killed the others. And now he's not gonna let us go that easily." He finishes.

And I just went numb.

"Is it true?" I ask Minseok Hyung. Chanyeol let him go and he just stood there rubbing his jaw. "Baek" he whispers "is it true Minseok!?" I ask looking down.

"I,I,I." He stammered. "Of course it's true,why else would he stammer otherwise" Chanyeol says with disgust. "Baek" Minseok hyung says trying to come to me but I just turned around and walked out of the room.

"Baekhyun wait up" I heard Chanyeol say behind me as he followed me with Minseok Hyung coming out of the room looking down. "Where's Kyungsoo?" He asks looking around and I realize.

Where is Kyungsoo?

I ran towards the room where he went in and I pushed open the doors and looked around to see where Kyungsoo was

He sat on top of a cage looking very engrossed in a camcorder.

Chanyeol and Minseok came in behind me and we all just stared at Kyungsoo who was just, too engrossed in the camcorder.

"Kyungsoo ah" Chanyeol says and Kyungsoo looked up.

"You" he whispered

"You" he whispered. "You!!" He said and came charging down towards us.

But before he could make it to us.

His knees buckled and he fell to the ground still pointing and someone.

"KYUNGSOO!!" All of us screamed and ran towards him. I placed his head in my lap and he still looking at someone. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and I felt something wet come in contact with my hand.

'Blood'.

No no Kyungsoo no.

My tears dripped down my face as Chanyeol and Minseok cried along with me.

"Virus"

Kyungsoo whispered as he took his one last breath.

And went limp in my arms.