Knuckles X Pregnant!Reader - @Kazziewazzie

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He lowered his head, holding it in his gloved hand. He didn't even think about how the (fc) (a/t) would have felt, his anger had gotten the best of him again.

"Yeah I'm... I'm sorry..." He sighed, turning to her watery (e/c) gaze, "I know, I just, what a surprise you know?"

He walked to her, pulling her into a hug, "I won't walk away or leave you alone, I'll help you throughout the whole pregnant thing..."

She leant into him, "Thank you..."

"But we're name it Knuckles Junior."

"Knuckles!"

"What?"

"It could be a girl."

"And?"

"We are not calling it Knuckle Junior."

"Why not? It's a wonderful name!"

~A Few Months Later~

The news had spread quickly, and soon enough, every one of the Freedom Fighters knew that (Y/N) was pregnant. As expected, everyone was shocked, they had expected the two to have split by now, and here they are having a baby.

As you could have guessed, (Y/N) stomach had also grown. It was a pain when she had to explain to Knuckles why, as the child grew in her stomach.

"What do you mean grow? How will you get something that size out?" He asked, tilting his head.

"I... I'm not explaining that..." The (a/t) huffed, her cheeks red.

"So do you have a name yet?" Amy asked over a cup of tea, she had invited the (a/t) and echidna over, mainly to ask awkward questions.

"Knuckles Junior." The echidna stated matter-of-factly.

(Y/N) elbowed him in the ribs, "We are not calling it that!"

"Do you know it's gender yet?"

"I think it's going to be a strapping young boy like me." Knuckles stated, rubbing his side.

"I think so too, but it could be a girl." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "And I want to call the girl Diamond, since Emerald would be too cliché."

"You didn't tell me that." Knuckles blinked, "Emerald would be a wonderful name."

"I agree, Diamond seems too... I don't know..." Amy shrugged.

You huffed and crossed your arms, "Fine, you name my child then..."

"Sorry! I just... I was giving my opinion." Amy waved her hands, "Either all, the child would be beautiful. But besides Knuckles Junior, which is a horrible name-"

"Hey!"

"-What do you want to call it if it's a boy?"

"That's a good question..." (Y/N) rubbed her chin in thought, "Nothing that relates to a body type though."

"What's wrong with Knees or Finger or Fist?" Knuckles pouted, his hands on his hips.

"Everything." The (a/t) rolled her eyes.

"Well I hope you think of a good name." Amy smiled, "Want any biscuits?"

The (a/t)'s ears perked, "Yes please!"

"Aren't you craving biscuits?" Knuckles tilted his head.

"Maybe..."

"Are you meant to be following your cravings?"

"Yes-"

"No, (Y/N) don't try to trick him." Amy came back, "It's okay now and then but not too much, you could ruin your body with all that sugar, and the child's health as well."

(Y/N) huffed, "Yeah yeah... Okay."

"But here, have two for now." The pink hedgehog smiled and handed her two.

She smiled back and nibbled on them, before she felt something bump her stomach. She looked down, tilting her head, before there was another bump.

"I think the baby is kicking."

"It is?" Knuckles tilted his head, "Where?"

"Around here..."

He nodded and rested his giant hand on her stomach, "Heh... It is..."

"Ohh can I have a feel?" The pink hedgehog asked.

"After Knuckles, yes. Assuming it doesn't stop kicking."

"How much does it normally kick?"

"A lot actually..."

"Oh, it's gonna be a real fighter."

"Just like me." Knuckles smiled proudly. The (a/t) smiled as well, leaning into his side. She was glad that Knuckle's opinion on having a kid changed, he seemed more excited now and ever when talking about it.

Especially when it seemed like it was taking after him.

Mainly with the kicking.

"Oh, I can't wait to see it!" Amy said, "It will be the cutest little troublemaker."

"I don't think it will be a troublemaker."

"If it takes after it's dad it will be."

"True..."

"Hey!"

The two girls laughed, before drinking their tea again.

"That wouldn't be so bad..."