Chapter 14:Getting To Know Natasha

Evelyn's POV

Evelyn's POV

The next morning I awaken to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. I rub my face and sit up and stretch. I put on one of Steve's shirts and get out of bed mt hair hanging around my hips as I walk toward the smell. I smile and wrap my arms around Steve's waist and kiss his bare back.

"Good morning handsome." I greet in my thick accented morning voice.

"Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" He ask handing me a cup of tea knowing I like tea before coffee.

I smile"I feel wonderful." I tell him and sip my tea"mmm. Thank you."

He kisses my head"Always. I am making breakfast and we are going out on our date tonight."he informs me.

I smile"How should I dress?" I ask.

"Nice." he decides.

I nod and plan out my outfit"How are you feeling?" I ask him

"I feel happy." he tells me serving breakfast. We eat then I clean up. He leaves telling me he has planning to do for tonight. I go shower and get dressed before I hear a knock on the door. I open it up at see Pepper and Natasha.

 I open it up at see Pepper and Natasha

"Hey. Can I help you ladies?"I ask letting them in.

Pepper hugs me"Thank you and I'm sorry. But we are here to help you get ready for tonight starting with going to the salon. We are having a girls day out."

"And then we are going dress shopping for you for tonight. I'll be fun." Natasha says smiling but keeping her guard up.

I nod"Sounds fun lets go." I say grabbing my wallet and phone and putting my knife on me so its hidden.

Natasha hands me my keys. I thank her and lock the door as we leave.

Happy drives us to some expensive salon and we are seated and they start on our nails.

"So,have either of you completed the soulmate bond?" I ask the girls.

Nat shakes her head and Pepper nods"Why do you ask?" Pepper ask.

"Well last night Steve and I lost our V cards. My question is,is it normal for me to feel closer to him? I feel like part of my soul is in his body." I babble.

Pepper smiles"That honey is because it is. First I'm happy for you both. Second he has a piece of your soul and you a piece of his."

I smile finding the thought reassuring.

After hours in there I have my hair cut and styled,my nails done and my feet done. Pepper eagerly drags Nat and I to the next shop only to get a work call leaving Natasha and I to get to know each other.

"Your very open and bright. I feel like you are your own personal sun. That must be why everyone is drawn to you." Natasha says as she and I grab dresses in my size.

"It's always been that way. For me it's hard to see the bad in people. It sucks sometimes because no matter who or what I am looking at my mind instantly finds a list of positive things." I explain as I try one on and come out feeling uncomfortable. She shakes her head"Too revealing for you. That must make the job hard for you." she says.

"It does,but I wouldn't trade it for anything

"It does,but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I enjoy helping protect people. Helping save people." I say putting on another dress and showing her"Not my style." I say not liking it and going put a new one one.

" I say not liking it and going put a new one one

"Your just like Steve in that sense." Natasha says her guard dropping just a tiny bit. I walk out in the last dress and smile"This is the one." She nods"And I see the perfect heels to go with it." she says disappearing briefly but coming back. I change into my clothes and go pay for the dress and shoes only to have Pepper beat me too it.

"Thank you

"Thank you." I say smiling. We go to the tower and Nat brings me to her room to help me get ready while Pepper goes find Tony. I sing softly in Russian surprising Natasha.

"You speak Russian?" She ask.

I nod" Back in the day I learned French,Russian,German,Spanish,Chinese,Latin and Arabic."

"Impressive." she says.

I shrug"I wanted to be prepared."

***THANKS FOR THE READ. PICTURES FOUND VIA GOOGLE***