Chapter 10: Jealous Steve and Travel Plans

Evelyn's POV

I look at Steve"Are you ok?" I ask kneeling in front of him.

"How was your day with Tony?" he ask his voice sounding off.

"It was fun. Why?" I ask him.

"Because according to the internet you two are couple goals." he says dryly.

I get up and roll my eyes"Steve. Didn't we have this conversation when Howard was my best friend? It's the same thing but Tony instead of Howie." I say

"Back then we didn't have to worry about the public getting the wrong idea." he argues back.

I sigh"Who cares what the public thinks?" I ask

"I do. When they find out we are soulmates we are going to be out into the spotlight. America's perfect couple. I want us to be the perfect couple." he says.

"We aren't a couple yet,and Stevie we don't have to be perfect. We just have to be ourselves." I coo gently rubbing his chest.

He nods"Your right. I'm sorry I got jealous. Your my best girl and I don't want to lose you."

"You'll never loose me. Now Cap,aren't you supposed to be on mission?" I ask.

"I leave in an hour. I just wanted to see you before I go." he says softly.

I smile"Aww,how sweet of you."

He smiles and blushes and I giggle"I love it when you blush." I tell him.

I slide my robe off and lay in bed Steve laying with me. I lay my head on his chest over his heart and listen to it as I drift off to sleep feeling exhausted.

I awaken in the morning alone in bed and sit up as the sun rises. I stretch and smile before going get dressed in running clothes and going on a run around the city so I can learn my way around. I enjoy the cool morning air and the sounds of the city as I run. 

I return from my run around 10 and quickly shower and get dressed and finding Tony in the lab holding coffee and muffins"Food call

I return from my run around 10 and quickly shower and get dressed and finding Tony in the lab holding coffee and muffins"Food call." I say as I enter.

" I say as I enter

He smiles"Wonderful. How did you know how I like my coffee?" he ask.

I point to the ceiling"I asked Jarvis." I reply and sip my coffee.

He nods"So,capsicle cool down and claim his territory?"

"Calm yes. Claim no,I'm a virgin." I admit flushing.

Tony raises an eyebrow"Really? That's shocking your insanely hot." he says and I flush more.

"So, what are today's plans?" I ask him.

"You could spend christmas with me and Pepper since Cap is on his mission till after Christmas." he offers.

I nod"Thank you. I'd like that." I smile.

"Go pack then. We leave around noon." he says.

I take my coffee and muffin and go pack a bag humming softly letting Steve know where I am going. Around 2pm Tony and I get to the plane and fly to his house in California. I relax on the plane looking amazed.

***THANKS FOR READING!! COMMENT DOWN BELOW ALL PICTURES ARE FOUND VIA GOOGLE***