Chapter 13:Save The Soulmate And Our First Time

***WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES HAVE SMUT I DO LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!***

Evelyn's POV

It has been hours since Killian started to use me as a punching bag and sadly due to the binds being super soldier proof I can't get them off. "You know all you have to do is tell me how to find Pepper and I'll free you." Killian says.

I spit blood at him"If I was going to tell you I would have done it already. I'm not going to talk." I hiss as something outside on the deck of the barge something explodes shaking the whole thing. Killian and his men leave and see Tony's suits flying around. I take the time to pull on the restrains trying to break them.

"Need help?" I hear a familiar voice ask and look up seeing Steve. I smile"I thought you were on a mission?" I ask

"We finished up early and when Pepper called explaining I had to come to save you." He says and undoes the binds.

"I'm so glad to see you." I say wrapping my arms around him to steady myself. He picks me up instead and takes me away as the barge blows up Tony in the air flying away from it.

"We need to get you medical help. Why did he want?" Tony ask as he lands beside Steve and I.

"He wanted Pepper. I wouldn't give her up. He didn't like that." I explain.

I am taken to the hospital and patched up and released a few days later. I shower and put on clean clothes and wrap my arms around Steve"Are you ok?" I ask him gently.

He turns and holds me"Yes. I am now that I know you will be." he says gently as we walk out his arm around my waist protectively. We get through it and to the airport where we board a flight to New York. Once there we go to Steve's apartment and I find my things already there. I check the time and notice it's dinner time and go to cook.

"I don't think so little lady. You go sit on the couch and put a movie in. I'll cook." he says sternly. I kiss his cheek and go do as asked. A bit later Steve enters with chicken noodle soup.

"It smells wonderful" I say as I take my bowl.

He smiles"It is my Ma's recipe. She'd be glad I remember all of them. Taught me everything she knew." He says sitting beside me.

I hum softly as I take a bite and the movie plays. "This is better than my recipe. " I praise.

"Well, thank you my dear. Ma would love you." he says and I smile.

"My family would have liked you. Especially my brother. You two would have gotten along." I say.

"When your better I would like to finally bring you on that date." Steve nervously says.

"I would love it," I smile.

We eat and he cleans up. Once he comes back we cuddle and watch the movie. In the credits they play slow jazz music and Steve moves the table and offers his hand"May I have this dance?" he ask.

I take his hand smiling"Of course my brave soldier." I say and we begin to dance.

"Do you remember this song?" He ask me.

I nod" It's the song we first danced to. Our song." I say looking deep into his blue eyes lost in them.

He leans down and kisses me softly at first but it quickly turns into passion and heat. My hands tangle in his hair and he picks me up holding me close and I wrap my legs around his waist moaning softly as our tongues fight for dominance but his wins. He pins me against the wall our moans mingle.