Part 65 - Not the End Actually

Start from the beginning

"Sweetheart" she broke the silent.

"Yes mom?" I said.

"I know something must be happened between you and Apollo, but whatever it is. I just want you to know that you're a lovely girl, everyone will love you" She said and it drawn a smile on my face.

"Thank you mom" i said.

After a few minutes the car finally stop right in front of the plane, i see Sarah and Diana are here. They didn't tell me that they're coming, once the car stops i open up the door and run into them. They pull me into a hug,

"Oh girls, I'm going to miss you so so much" Diana said while we're hugging one another.

"I'm going to miss our Friday night, girls night everything about us" Sarah said and this time the three of us started to cry.

We broke the hug then look into one another eyes that has a tear on them, i hate to leave them. I just want them to come with me and stay by my side forever.

"There's technology okay guys, stay in touch" i said trying to make the situation okay but it just makes me cry more.

"You're the best girls that I've ever known in my life" i said to them.

"I'm going to miss both of you" Diana said while smiling holding a tears in her eyes.

"Besides all of us are going to be a successful woman right" sarah trying to make a joke but it turns out for us can't stop crying.

I hear the sound of a few cars entering the private airport, and i see his car. It's probably the boys, they're coming to say bye.

"Lana, are you okay?" Diana suddenly asked me which makes me turn around to face both of my best friend.

"It's okay, it's just Apollo and i broke up so yeah now he's here" i said to them.

"Oh my why?" She asked.

"Just a long distance things" i lied to her.

The cars finally stop and each of them walk out of the car one by one, Jace is the first person who walks into me then hug me.

"I'm going to miss my best friend so much" he said while hugging me.

"Me too jace, thanks for always being there since middle school." I said broking the hug.

"Stay in touch okay, you're like my own sister" he said.

"I will" i smile.

The next person is Ezra, he pulls me into a hug and give a little brush on my back.

"Going to miss you so much Lana, don't forget to stay in touch" he said with a smile on his face.

"Going to miss you too, take a good care of Diana" i said to him.

"We're not together anymore actually, but we're still friends though" he said with a smile.

And I can't believe it after so many drama they've been through they finally broke up.

"I'm sorry" i said.

"It's okay, take care Lana" he said.

The next person is Justin who looks so sad and has a tears and a red eyes, I don't know if he's drunk or not cause he looks funny.

"Justin what happened to you?" I asked with a little laugh.

"Oh lana, don't you see I'm sad, my little bean is going to leave us far far away" he said then started to cry but it doesn't make me sad, it makes me laugh. He looks so funny when he cry.