Part 52 - Blurred vision

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Dad passed away a few days after we had the most beautiful conversation in our lifes, my heart is broke into pieces. I hate to see him suffer but the fact that he left is destroying me.

All of our families across the world come to see him for the last time, my eyes can produce any tears since it's swollen and it hurts so bad. But the pain isn't as bad as the feeling to lose a dad.

I'm standing at the balcony staring at the people that filling the backyard, my hands holding pack of tissues. I've been standing here for a long time, staring at the guest that come for my dad's funeral.

Alec and Ariana arrived two days before my dad passed away and they've been stick next to me all the time, they're comforting me until his last breath. That was the hardest time to admit that my dad is finally gave up. He walks away from us for the rest of my life.

I can't look into my mom, seeing her hurt making me feel worse. Seeing her crying is the worse thing ever, I cannot imagine how is it feels like to loose your partner after few years they've been through ups and downs.

Gabriel and i are so broke, It seems something hard hit us right through our soul, I can't really explain how i feel right now.

"Lana you need to eat" Ariana said to me.

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy you anything" she keeps trying to make me eat.

I have no appetite.

"Just put it in my room, i'll eat it if i want" I mumble.

Ariana sent me a last glance before walking away and leave me, i think she's getting tired of me. I feel like i have no intention to do anything right now.

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

My parents and i arrived at her house for Karl Valerie funeral. The news is spreading around the world I can't imagine how's her feeling right now. I see everyone is walking into her house with their black suit, the media is filling her front house.

"Apollo?" My mom called me as i ran inside of the house to find her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm going to find Avalana" i said to her and she just nodded.

I'm rushing into her house that filled with a lot of people until I'm walking passed Ariana who's bringing a box of food on her hands.

"Ariana" i said.

"Apollo" she said looking so worried.

"Where's Lana?" I asked.

"She's in the balcony at the second floor staring at the backyard that full of people" she said.

"She hasn't eat anything since this morning" She explain.

Shit Lana, it's afternoon already and i know she hasn't eat since yesterday, I'm so worried about her.

"Okay i'll try to make her eat" i said before walk up stairs to reach her.

The second floor is full of silent so far different from the first floor that full of people, i ran into the big balcony at the long hall and found her standing alone with her black dress looking at the garden that full of people.

I stop running once i saw her, i know she must be so broken right now. I have to be there to comfort her, I can't imagine how she actually feels right now. A strong wind blows her dark brown hair and she seem doesn't care.

I walk closer before slowly put my arm around her, I found her staring straight into the people with a teary eyes. A smile that used to appear on her face that shows her true beauty isn't there and I'm scared I'm not going to see that smile anymore.