Part 61 - Opera Concert

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I'm getting ready in the bathroom cause Apollo is going to take me to an opera concert. I keep looking at myself reflection in the mirror, a girl that hides thousand feelings inside.

I let out a breath trying to not cry, i know I'm going to go back home tomorrow. And tonight is probably going to be our last night before i walk away from his life.

Our relationship is unhealthy, and it seems so close to an end. Holding a tears and faking a smile is the worst thing ever,

"Babe" i heard his voice is calling me from outside of the bathroom.

I take a deep breath before finally talk,

"Yes?" I wish i sound normal.

"Are you ready? We're almost late" he said.

"I'll be ready in 2 minutes" i said.

"Okay" he said.

I looked into myself in the mirror before finally walks out of the bathroom, i see him standing perfectly handsome with his black tuxedo. His tall figure and those beautiful blue eyes are staring at me, his gaze never failed to make me nervous all the time.

How can he be so perfect, i wish he isn't cheating on me. I'll be the luckiest woman alive to have a man like him. His strong jawline flenched as i walk out of the bathroom with my peach long dress. His eyes went from my feet up to my head, i wish i know what is he thinking every time he's looking at me like that.

"You look beautiful" he said.

I wish you said that before i found out that you cheated on me, so it won't make my feelings worse.

"Thank you" i look down to the floor.

His thumb suddenly reach my chin to make me look up at his mesmerizing eyes, those blue eyes that used to be my favorite ocean blue eyes.

"You look sad, are you okay?" He asked.

No, I'm not okay Apollo. I just want to break into tears and hug you while telling you how hurt i am.

"Am i?" I asked him.

"Uhuh" he said.

I smile for no reason,

He leans closer then put his lips on mine, his soft sweet lip kissing mine. It feels good but also wrong.

"Come on We're late" he said holding on my hand leading me into the door.

It may be the last time he takes me on a date, and I'm going to miss everything about him.

The black car is ready right in front of the lobby with some of the bodyguards that keep following us everywhere while we're in Paris. One of them open up the door for us, as always Apollo let me to get in first. He helps me with my dress and it is nice of him to do that.

The rode on the way to the venue was full of silent, i keep staring at the beautiful dark sky out there. My eyes always love the view here in Paris, I've been here before but this time it feels different. I don't know should i feel happy or sad, and I don't even know is my feeling too big for him or am i dumb?

The car entered the venue and stopped right in front of the lobby, one of the security open up the door for us. Apollo walked out first then he helped me to walk out of the car. His arm never left me, he makes sure that i can stand on my own two feet.

We walked into the venue and now we're sitting and waiting for the show, he keeps reading on whatever the stuff gave us. They gave us a piece of maroon paper, i think it is a song list that they're going to play tonight.