Part 31 - Who's your prom date?

Avalana skylar Valerie

"Riiiinggggg" i here the bell is finally ringing, a big smile appeared on my face.

The final exam is finally done, high school is done my teenage life is going to be over very soon. Graduation and farewell party is right in front of my sight, i can not believe that it's finally over.

I'm going to go to a university very soon, and the most excited thing is Hawaii is right in front of us. I can not wait, I'm so happy i can not even describe it.

I stand up from my seat while i can see everyone's smile on their faces, I put the exam paper on my teacher's desk before walking out of the class for the last time for the rest of my life. I'm so happy and excited also feel so relieved that the big exam that has been a big thing on our shoulder is finally gone.

I run into my girls who open a big arm for me, i ran into them then begin to hug them. We're so happy and i can see sarah is crying feeling so emotional. She's always been the sensitive one, i often see her crying over a simple thing like this. Now i feel bad that sometimes I laughed over her cause she can be crying over a really simple things that seems so amazing for her.

"I can't believe we finally reach the finish line" Sarah said.

"Oh i love you guys" Diana said and bring us into a hug.

I love these girls I cannot imagine my teenage life without them, a single tear finally falling from my eyes. I started to see so many girls around are hugging and crying, all of the seniors are changing a hug with one another thanking every each of them.

Diana, Sarah and i decided to go to the cafeteria to meet the boys while spending our time hugging some of our friends as we walk into the cafeteria on the hall, i see everyone is getting emotional and extremely happy.

"I love you guys" i said to Sarah and Diana.

"Oh we love you too" Diana said.

As we walk on the hall I suddenly see Tasha she's in tears and a big smile, she gives me a hug right when she saw me, we said thank you to one another. I'm going to miss running so so much, especially the practice moment.

"See you on prom and graduation Lana" Tasha said before we walk into a separate way.

I continue to walk into the cafeteria and meet the boys, i see all of them are standing up when we get into the cafeteria. Ezra begins to hug Diana, Sarah is on Floyd's arm and now standing 2 cute boys in front of me with an open arm, Jace and Justin.

"Congratulations Lana" Justin said before hugging me.

"We're here Lana, we did it" Jace said then we hug each other.

"Oh i love you guys" i said then hug both of them, all of us are now seating on the cafeteria with no food on the table.

I see Apollo is still on his normal mood, I don't see him look happy neither sad. He just give me a glance while everyone in the table begin to talk about Hawaii.

"Okay so we must do shopping right girls, cause I haven't even packed because of the final exam" Diana said while sarah just laughing.

"I'll do packing the night before the flight" justin said.

"I'm so excited for diving" Jace said.

"Oh Apollo how about the beach house? Are they ready?" Ezra asked.

"Of course" he said still looking so serious.

"The jet? I can not believe we're going to be on a private jet" Ezra said looking so excited.