Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind

Avalana skylar valerie

He just standing right in front of me looking at me with a flat face like i am just a single pelican bird that normally living near the beach. My eyes look away from him, it feels like his eyes burns when it looks into my eyes, it can haunt me anytime.

"Lana, are you still mad at me?" He finally speak which makes me looking back at him.

"Are you?" I asked him before throwing my glance away.

"You're pushing me away Lana, you're avoiding me, you're acting like I'm not exist" He said.

"Oh i did? Did you?" I asked him.

"Why the hell is happening with you?" He asked and now i can see that he's frustrated.

"There's nothing happened with me, i just don't like it when you're too serious, my life is already boring Apollo and you don't have to take everything so serious" i said.

"That night i was just asking about it and you were bringing up the topic that I don't want to be with you, that's funny and you turned out mad?" I said.

"Because you brought up about Rachel that's the reason why I'm mad, she's nothing to me" He said.

"I'm also nothing to you, Rachel and i are the same hoping for a lot of thing but got nothing" i said.

"No you're not you are so important to me, hey do you know ever since you step into my space I've never get you out of my mind? i can not focus on the class while you're trying to flying around my mind" he said to me and it sounds real but I don't believe someone easily.

"Okay I'm sorry" i said.

His eyes are now looking at mine, like he finally find away to get back home.

"I'm sorry too" he said like he's finally  relax, his shoulder looks lower than before.

He steps closer and put an arm around me, i feel his warm soft hands are brushing my bare back. I put my cheek on his chest smelling the good perfume that he always has, he put his chin on my head and give a single kiss on my head.

"Happy belated birthday Avalana" he whispered and i smile, all i do is smiling while still finding a comfort on his chest.

"I missed you" i said and close my eyes.

"I missed you too" he said with low voice.

I hear his heart beats are normally beating like he's being relax and feeling comfortable, I don't know being in his arm always making me feel There's still a person who cares of me.

"Uhm" I suddenly hear someone is coughing at the end of the hall which makes us let one another go.

"Sorry for disturbing you, i just want to put grandma's gift in your room" Ariana said while smirking with Alex next to her.

I look into the marble floor with a warm cheek on my face, i see Apollo is standing next to me asking himself who are they and why they're look like one another.

"Mind if you introduce him to us?" Alec said smiling.

"Oh yeah" i said then walk closer to them with Apollo standing next to me.

"Apollo this is Ariana and Alec they're my cousin and they're twin, also guys this is Apollo" I said to them where both of them just smiling and give one another handshake.

"Hey it is nice to meet you" Ariana smiles while shaking his hand, but Apollo he can not smile he just being the way he is.

"I'm Alec" Alec said while shaking his hand.