Part 46 - He scared of cat

Avalana skylar Valerie

I stand in front of the mirror on the bathroom, With a towel still wrapped around my body while my make up is ready. I only put on a mascara and fill my eyebrows a little, cause it is only a family dinner.

I walk out of the room then open my phone I begin to connected the phone into a speaker, i begin to play a music on the speaker before walk into the wardrobe to choose my outfit for tonight's dinner.

I grab on a simple white Sabrina and a simple black pants before started to put it on me. The door suddenly being opened by Apollo and It makes me scream for a moment, there's only a towel wrapped around me and he just walks in.

His face is so hilarious when i scream, he seems so shocked and surprised so i throw my pants at him before he close the door right away.

"Sorry this is your pants" he open up the door for a second before throwing back my pants.

I collapsed on the bed while burst into laugh, it was so hilarious and silly. His face looks shocked when i scream and I randomly throw My pants to his face before he shut the door.

"Hey be quick we're late" he shouts from outside while laughing.

I finally stop laughing but I cannot hide my smile because of the hilarious moment that we just through. It is something so un expecting happen between us where both of us were surprised to see one another, his face was so hilarious.

I walk out of the room and found him sitting alone on the sofa with a simple white shirt, i close the door while still laughing a little. He looks at me and started to laugh too,

"Okay that was pretty hilarious, just like a hilarious moment in a sitcom" he said while half laughing.

"Your face was so funny, you look surprised" I said standing in front of him while still laughing.

"You randomly throws your pants before i got a change to close the door so i had to give it back to you haha" he said.

"Okay enough you said we're late" i said while walking out of the cottage.

"Yes my dad called me twice" he said closing the door behind him before locked it up.

"Oh my god i feel bad" i said.

"That's okay, lets go" he said holding onto my hand.

The sky is dark and the lights on the rode is being turned on while there's a lot of torch as long as we walk into the garden where we're going to have a dinner.

"Remember when we're at the gym class?" He suddenly randomly speak.

"Huh? We were at the same gym class for so many times" i said.

"Yeah you were the best female on gym class"

"While you were the best male on gym class, got it Capt" I said laughing.

"No serious do you remember when we were playing softball?" He brings up a topic.

"Wait don't tell me the moment when you throw the ball at me and I'm the one who hit it with the softball bat" I said started to remember the story.

"Yeah you were the batter while i was the pitcher" he smiles while his eyes still looking straight to the front, i love it when he smiles.

"Yeah that" i said.

"You kept throwing the ball into the other direction" I said smiling.

"Yeah I didn't know why, it didn't happen with the other, maybe i was nervous cause you're the first female batter at that gym class" the way he admitted that he was nervous is kinda cute, even tho back then we were only friends.