Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to

Avalana Skylar Valerie

It is our last day in Hawaii and i feel better, i think that was because I've spent a lot of time at the beach and forgot to eat something to fill my empty tummy. That is one of the reason why i thrown up and had a fever.

All of us now are arrived at the private airport, we're waiting for the jet at the waiting room. We have a night flight which is easier for me to take a nap at the plane.

We're eating a snack inside of the waiting room, there's a lot of food that we can choose here. Most of them are cake and chips, Apollo and i took a tiramisu and chocolate cake even tho Apollo was afraid that the cake is going to give a bad effect to my tummy. He's worried that I'm going to be sick and throwing up again on the jet, but i know my body i'll be fine.

I was sitting next to Apollo while put my head on his shoulder on one of the sofa in the room until a man with a black suit come up to us then inform us that the jet is ready. All of us got up from the seat then walk out of the waiting room straight to the jet that parked not quite far from here.

"Is it okay for you to walk? It is quite far for you" He asked me before we started to walk into the plane.

"Come on dude, it's over there i can see it" i said to him pointing the jet.

He looks at me with a question eyes before looking at the jet then looking back at me,

"No you're getting a ride to the plane" he said and it makes me laugh.

"What? I don't see any transportation accept our cars that parked out of the airport" I begin to walk away from him into the plane following the other that almost half away from the jet.

I was walking until he finally walk next to me then pick me up by my butt then carry me like a 5 years old girl, my head is now on his back while he's holding on my legs.

"Really?" i said feeling surrender.

He keeps walking and walking passing the others which i should face them one by one, thankfully all of them are my friends what if he does this in front of so many people.

"I didn't ask" i said explaining to the other while feeling embarrassed and i can see they're laughing at us.

"Apollo she'll throw up if you pick her up like that" Justin said.

Yeah he's kinda right, I'm scared if my cake is going to slide back to my throat when he pick me up like this.

"It is only a few more steps" he mumbled and i'm sure that i'm the only one that can hear him.

He's right no longer after that he put me down to the ground where we're already stand in front of the same jet from the last two weeks.

"Nice to see you Mr Hamilton, Miss Valerie" He said and i just smile cause I don't know who he is.

"Nice to see you again James" Apollo said and i kinda remind him, i met him before we walk into the jet two weeks ago.

I begin to walk up the stairs into the jet then pick my seat, Apollo followed behind me then seat right next to me. I sit right next to the window then no longer after that all of us are in the plane and ready to take off.

"Are you scared?" Apollo asked next to me.

"I can handle it" i said and I'm so sure that i'll be fine.

"You know that you can hold my hand if you want to" he said making sure that I'm okay.

"I'll be fine" i smile then looking at the window.