Part 42 - Sleep over

Avalana Skylar Valerie

We arrived at his house and now I'm holding both of my heels while walking up on the long main stairs to get inside of the house, he helps me with my bags and things cause i already have a struggle with my dress.

He opens up the big wooden door for me and walks in, we get inside the mini elevator before the door closed behind us. The elevator wall has a glass wall, so i can see it's moving up all the way. I lay on one the wall and found him sending me a cheeky smile while looking at me.

The elevator door went open, he leads me to one of the room,

"This is your room" he said after slowly open up the big wooden door for me, revealed a simple room with simple big bed in the middle of it, and one of the side of the room are full of glass which i can see his garden in the morning.

I turn around and see him putting my bags on the bed before walk out of the room ,

"So I'm going to sleep here?" I asked.

"Yeah? You want to sleep with me?" He smirks but i just rolled my eyes over his question.

"Yeah, cause i know you're going to push me away just like what you did in Hawaii" he said.

I remember how rude i am to asked for a separate room when we were in Hawaii, well it was all because of i thought it'll be awkward to sleep in the same room with him but it wasn't bad tho it was actually fun. I mean fun in a positive way not like what the guys were expecting us did back in Hawaii.

"Oowkay" i said even tho I'm going to be scared to be left alone here in this big room that has a view of a little forest or so called his garden.

"Just call me if you need anything" he said.

"Wait" i said.

"Yes" he said.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Kinda" he said.

"Let me asked the maid to make a food for us" he said before turning around but i stop him.

"No, how about we buy a simple food at the closest store here like a hot dog or something" i said to him and hoping that he's going to agree with it.

"What time is it?" He asked then grab his phone on his pocket before look into the screen.

"It's 12.26" i said.

"You'll be tired Lana" he said looking at me.

"You do really want it do you?" He asked me while leaning into the door,

"Okay, lets change our clothes" he said then I'm so excited.

"Give me 10 minutes to clean my make up and change!" I said grabbing my bags and open all of my night routine equipment.

"Okay i'll be right back" he said closing the door.

I grab on some leggings and sweater with my night routine equipment then bring it all into the bathroom. I stripped my dress then step into the shower taking a super duper quick shower, after that i dried my body then take off the braid, then make it into a pony tail.

I begin to clean my make up with the make up remover, the first thing i do is taking of the fake lashes before started to clean my face. Even i should do that before i took a shower but whatever i have to be quick.

I washed my face and feeling so clean and fresh, my face feels so light after having a heavy make up for the rest of the night. I blink a few times before putting on my clothes then walk out of the bathroom feeling so fresh and clean.