Part 49 - I'm so happy

Avalana skylar valerie

I've been trying to call Apollo but I still can not reach him, he's acting super strange. I'm worried for his condition i hope he's okay and not so stressing about college. I think he isn't going to join our family dinner tonight, i hope he's okay.

I begin to dial Sarah's number cause i want to tell her the good news, and I'm planning to call jace after that. I want to call Diana but she's in broadway visiting her family, but i'll tell her as soon as possible.

Sarah picks up my call right away, and I'm so nervous to tell her about the news.

"Hey Lana" Her voice greet me.

"Hey Sarah, am I bothering you?" I asked.

"No, why?" She asked.

"There's something so exciting that i want to tell you" i said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I got accepted to UCLA and Oxford" i said.

"Oh my god! Baby! That is super amazing and I'm so proud of you" Sarah said in an excitement.

"Who knows about this?" She asked.

"You're the first person, after my family probably" i said.

"How about Apollo?" She asked and it makes me stay in a silent for a moment.

"Lana?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"You okay?" Her soft voice asked me.

"Yeah we're just maybe in a little break, he needs a little time to take care of his school so we haven't talk since a week ago" I explained.

"Have you called him?" She asked.

"I have, actually so many times especially today" i said to her.

"I also don't want to ruin his mood for telling him that i got what i want while he's still trying to get what he wants, it sounds not fair and I really appreciate how he feels" i said.

"Oh baby" she said.

"Every couple are always going to go through that time it is only how both of you act with this situation, trust is the only key" she said which makes me smile.I trust him with my life, i know he just needs a little time to take some time alone.

"Thank you Sarah" i said.

"Your welcome, just call me if you need anything" she said.

"Okay, bye" i ended up the phone call.

I locked my phone before begin to call Jace and tell him the good news, he sounds so excited and happy for me. He always be the supportive since day one and I couldn't thank god that i have this kind of best buddy.

Laura, Jacob and i went to one of my favorite Italian restaurants in the town, we're going to meet Gabriel, Mom and Dad. I'm so happy and feel so grateful for today, plus i got a chance to have a dinner on my special day with the whole family.

The car stops in front of the lobby before the service man open up the door for us, i step out of the car with my black ankle stripe heels. I walk inside with Laura following behind me, she's carrying baby Jacob who's wearing a black shirt.

"Table for Karl Valerie" i said to one of the stuff that greet us at the lobby.

He smiles then show us the way to our table, he leads us to the back of the restaurant which has an amazing night view. I see Mom, Dad and Gabriel are already here. My mom stands up from her seat before give me a hug then walk into Laura, she's probably going to asked Laura to give Baby Jacob to her.