Part 56 - No kiss?

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

Lana is sleeping all the way back home, glad i always have a hoodie on my car to make her stay warm. What was she thinking back there, i was so worried about her.

My car stopped right in front of the lobby, i turned off the engine before trying to wake her up to get inside of the house.

But i failed she keeps closing her eyes and sleeping, so i have to carry her up to her room.

I carry her while walking inside of his house with couple of bodyguards are looking at me helping me to open up the door for us,

"Thank you" i said.

I walked inside straight into the elevator, the elevator went close and bring us into the second floor where her room at. Once the elevator door open i walk out of the elevator and walk into her room.

I opened the door then put her on her bad, she's laying on the bed with her head on the pillow. Both of her eyes are closed, she's asleep and looking so innocent.

The guilt inside me started to roar and it feels like it started eating me alive, i want to be the first and the last guy that treat her right but i failed.

I get up from her bed and cover her body with a blanket, i lean closer before giving her a kiss on her forehead. I decided to tell her tonight but again, it wasn't the perfect time.

The things she said to me at the bar about leaving all of us makes me worried about her, is she hiding something from me? About leaving all of her friends and her boyfriend.

Ugh i hate secret, I don't want to keep a secret from her but i hate to tell her the truth and facing the reality.

~

I open my eyes and blink for a few times before realizing that i fell asleep on Lana's house, i fell asleep on the sofa while thinking about our relationship last night.

The bedroom door suddenly open with Lana with a fresh clothes, she's looking at me and look surprise when she sees me.

"You're awake" she said before walk into one of the table in her room.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stay here last night i just-" he said.

"You're acting weird" she snapped.

"No I'm not" i said.

She turns around and walk closer to me, she slowly puts her arm around me and pull me into a hug.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"I've been staying around you like everyday" i said.

She broke the hugs before looking deep into my eyes, her blue innocent eyes are killing me with a guilt inside me. She doesn't know that she's slowly killing me by her innocent stares.

She puts her hands or my cheek brushing it slowly with her thumbs before lean closer and put her lips on mine. She gives me a sweet soft kiss that i always crave for more, this girl.

She's perfect.

She broke the kiss and pull away while i still closing my eyes feeling her soft pink lips on mine,

"So how about the vacation?" She asked walking away from me.

"I've booked everything, it's next week you're okay with that?" He asked.

"Yes of course" she said.

She turns around before walking and sit right in front of her make up table then begin to brush her straight brown hair.