Part 30 - i promise

Avalana Skylar Valerie

Little Angel who brings joy and happiness to the Valerie Family just born yesterday evening in Miss Daisy Hospital, Congratulations to Gabriel and Laura Valerie for the beautiful baby boy Jacob Hansel Alexander Valerie.

I scroll my phone screen to read the news from one of the App on my phone, Gabriel and dad just did the press conference this morning announcing the world about the newborn baby Jacob.

I'm inside of my room with so many books on the bed trying to study for my failed Physics text while Apollo is seating on the desk trying to make an easy way for me to understand the lesson on a piece of paper. I reach the remotes on the night stand and turn on the tv, i change the channel into fox life and started to watch one of the tv show.

"Done" Apollo suddenly said and found me getting cozy on the bed while watching the Tv Show.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked.

"No" I answered with my eyes still sticks on the Tv.

"I thought you're reading" he said looking at me then seat next to me.

I rolled myself and look into him who's also seating on the bed with a piece of paper, i try to make him looking at me by smiling teasing him but it only making him looking at me with a flat expression.

"Exam is in 4 weeks Avalana and you're still playing like a kid" he said.

"Okay you're right" i said then stand up from my bed and seat facing him.

"Okay Where's the paper" i said asking him like a little kids then he gives me the piece of paper.

I try to understand what's the meaning of it but i still can not understand, i look at him and caught him staring at me. I look away and back to the paper, i used to be so good at this but lately i got so many things on my mind. A lot of things successfully making my focus spread into so many different directions.

"Do you understand?" His low voice breaking the silent between us.

"Yes" i lied.

"No you don't"

"I do"

"Save that word for our vow later" he said which finally looking at him.

"Okay I don't" i gave up.

He sent me a devious smirk before grab the paper from my hand then put it in front of both of us, he grabs a pen and a paper then begin to teach me the lesson.

He slowly teach me while I'm listening and watch every step he does on the paper, he actually good at this. Now i slowly understand and get the meaning of it, I'm surprised he's good at teaching.

After that he told me to do some of the exercises on the book which turns out to be easy for me, i can do it by myself even some of the exercises were on the test yesterday.

~

"That's it! I'm tired and I'm 100% sure I'm going to passed" i said before clean up the mess i made on the desk.

I turn around and found him laying on the bed reading some book, he looks so focus and cute when he's doing this. I know he must be really care about his grade especially it is only 4 weeks left before the final exam. I seat on the chair while still looking at him,