Chapter 4 - Unexpected guest, Smile day

Start from the beginning

Am i in the session of the Q&A? Seriously, that's not even important. Stop asking. Uggh! Who are they for Jason by the way? Won't them stop asking about me? What am i? Paris Hilton? Ariana Grande? Huh.  What they want now? Any game on? I am not playing with any kind of game! 

"2 month ago.." Jason answered. Good Jason. Good!

"Ohh.." Harry's respond

"Umm, i guess i have to go.. Will be right back.." I went to the counter as i saw Mrs Taylor carrying a lot of stuffs and seems like too heavy so i went to her and help her. She is the old lady and our regular customer. She is a widow and so nice to each other but sometimes annoying but i love her. She is like our mother. Me and Jason always came over her house. Even though she is a widow and leave alone, her house very clean.

"Mrs Taylor.." I give her a big smile.

"Ariana.." She greeted me.

"Let me help you.." I took the plastics she was carrying and walk to the table. The table in front of the television and besides the window. As we walked slowly and i hold her hand, help her to walk, someone called her name and we turned around.

"Where should i put this?" He went on. OH, Zayn?

"Come here young man." She replied him.

We walked to the window and Mason put a hot coco at the table. That's Mrs Taylor's favorite. She took a sit and ask Zayn to sit in front of her. Okay, what should i do? go away idiot! Oh, i walk away but then she called my name. I turned around and smile "Yes..?"

"Won't you sit with me?" She asked. Hope for the better answer. I won't disappoint her. I sit next to her and not even look at Zayn.

"So, what's your name young man? You are good looking.." She went on. Oh what did she say?

"Zayn Malik.." he smiled and sight at me. Oh, his voice! EH, NO.

"Oh, Zayn.. Just call me Mrs Taylor okay? This charming girl next to me name Ariana Stutler.." She introduce me to Zayn as my face turn the floor. She take my hand and smile. I raise my face and smile at him. I miss him. I miss that face. I want to slap him as what he has done and at the same time i want to hug him and tell him how much i love and miss him. My love for him never fade away even after what had happen. I am still here wait for him but he came here for concert not for me. Not even looking for me. He maybe has forgotten my name. How i miss him..  i gaze him but then shook my head realise Mrs Taylor call my name.

 "Ariana, yes he is handsome. You like eh?" She smiled and Oh my God i don't realise she was here. My face turn to red. Shame on me huh?

"Ariana, u are beautiful babe.." Zayn went on. Any game?

"Thanks.." I smiled.

"Mrs Taylor..!" Someone call Mrs Taylor and all of us turned to him. 

"Jason.." Mrs Taylor replied him. I looked at Zayn and oh his face turn to angry face. Why ? He angry because of we said we are in a relationship? What? Why he have to angry? Eh, what am i thinking about?

"Ari.. Stop staring at him honey.." I turned around and All of them were looking at me.

"Am i that handsome Ari?" Zayn went on then smirked. 

Oh, this is just ughh !

"Remember Zayn, she is taken.No chances." Louis went on and pointed his finger to Zayn. 

"Eh, Ari, who are you in a relationship with?" Mrs Taylor asked then frowning. Yes. She knows everything about me. Everything! GOD. Help me... 

"I..i.. uhh" i don't have any idea! "Actually, we are not in a relationship. That was just uhh, i don't know. I am just helping my best friend. Sorry Ari..." Jason pout.