"My Sungyeonn,my sister, how could you let her go!?" Chanyeol screams at me.
"I-I don't understand" I stammer out scared and he just gives me a disgusted look.

"My Sungyeonn was your caretaker,she was like your mother as your real mother was least bothered about you.

My Sungyeonn brought you up like her own child even during the time of extreme poverty.

Do you know Baekhyun,My parents left us when she was 15 and I was 5, I was left paralyzed from the from waist down as I was there in the car with my parents when the deadly collision had taken place.

She cared for me even when my legs didn't work. But at the same time she cared for you too.

She shared her love,she had devoted her life to only two things after she started working at yours.

You and me

She gave up her studies to raise me,she used to work part times at 7 places,but she gave most time to your house as you were her first priority along with me.

But she had one dirty pig after her,

Your Father

That bloody motherfucker,he- I can't even say the words,the condition he left my Sungyeonn in.

You were there when she was under the mercy of those beasts. The fathers of whom you call 'friends'

They tore her apart

They made sure that no one could look her straight in the eye ever again.

But you know what was even worse,

They wiped her existence off the earth."

"What do you mean?" I ask my heart pounding

"What I mean Subject 04,is that your dad.

No no sorry,that's not fun,let's continue the story.

It was a cold winter night, my Sungyeonn was not home yet,which was very unlikely of her as it was exactly 12:33 am

I wandered aimlessly on my wheelchair through our  shabby house waiting for her to return.

And she did,

But not in her always smiling state.

But thrown in from the glass window.

what could I do? I ran to her and she was as good as dead.

She shouldn't even be called alive as she was merely only breathing.

She looked up and me through her dead eyes and whispered.

"My Little Doodler, Run"

But I couldn't leave her,

But then I heard talking outside. Two bulky men stood there spraying gasoline all over our house.