"Lee!" Someone called me, startling me from behind.

I turned around saw Tae smile goofily at me. I hit him on the shoulder, "You make me shock, idiot".

He chuckled, "Sorry".

I shook my head with a faint smile before turning back around to find my pads. He stood beside me and watched me searching for the pads.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Choosing some vegetables" I said, keeping my face straight.

He laughed, "Oh, I see".

I rolled my eyes as I continue to look for it. I let out a sigh as there are no brand of my usual pads.

"It's not here" I whined, rubbing my stomach while I held onto the shelves.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, "You looked pale".

He reached out his hand to my forehead and felt my temperature by the back of his hand. He then gasped and looked at me in shock.

"You're burning! Let me take you to the hospital" He said.

I shook my head on him and waved my hand to tell him not to, "I have another pain to deal with. So no need".

"Another pain? What is it?" He asked, slightly confused.

I turned back to the shelves and just took a pack of pads before showing it to him. I turned around and walked to the counter, leaving him behind as he was clueless.

I paid for it and took the balance before I took the plastic bag. I walked out slowly and headed back to the car before he stopped me.

"Lee!" He called me, running after me.

I turned around to look at him, "Yes?".

"You have to deal with this thing?" He asked me, confused.

I laughed at him, "Not that".

"Then what?" He asked back.

"It's nothing important. You don't need to know about that" I said before turning back around to the car.

"No, I want to know" He demanded, grabbing my arm to stop me.

I laughed once again before turning around to him, "Tae, I'm a woman. So, I'm dealing with some great cramps while going through the week".

He looked puzzled after I explained it to him. I laughed more as he couldn't get what I mean.

I patted his shoulder before whispering to his ears, "I'm on my period, dummy".

"Oh" He muttered, "Now, I get it".

I laughed, "I'll be heading back now. I can't stand more longer, it hurts".

He nodded his head, "Let me help you".

He held me tightly, one hand on my arm and another one around my waist. He supported me to walk back to the car.

"You know I can still walk by myself, right?" I said to him, chuckled.

He shook his head, "I still want to help you. It must be very painful. So I won't just look at you struggling to walk back".

I smiled before looking back to the front. He opened the car door for me and let me enter the car, protecting my head from hitting the frame. He pulled the seatbelt for me, protecting me at all cost.

"Tae, I can do that myself" I told him.

"No no, I'll do it for you" He refused.

He then closed the door and I opened the window, "Thank you, Tae. I'll be heading back now".