Gay books & movies

These are my personal recommendations. There are honestly so many more good ones but I just wanted to mention some of my favourites. 

* = mature warning - viewer discretion is needed (many are 15/18s for a reason) 

Books/poetry: 

- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 

- Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertalli 

- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz 

- Call Me By Your Name*** by Andre Aciman 

- Anne Rice's vampire books* (Lestat and Louis love each other, disbelievers fight me)

- Lots of Sappho's poetry 

Movies: 

- Rocky Horror Picture Show* 

- Call Me By Your Name 

- Love, Simon

- Boys 

- The Handmaiden*** 

- The Way He Looks 

- The Birdcage 

- Atomic Blonde*

Extra:

- Literally any Hayley Kiyoko Song 

- Any Zolita song (Go listen to her new EP!!) 

-----

I'm currently mid-way through my final exams so I don't have a great amount of spare time to post. Though I have been working on the final chapters of this story but before I post them I want to edit all of the previous chapters. I know that this story isn't amazingly well-written and I know that I can write so much better because I spend hours writing and writing my own short stories that I've been working on for my portfolio. But this story is something I'm fairly attached to and I feel like it's a good reminder of the progress I've made when I look back on this. So thank you for all of your support and note that more chapters will be posted soon. 

SNEAK PEEK OF NEXT CHAPTER: 

"Yoongi"

His own name became unfamiliar coming from those poison-coated lips.

Yoongi didn't know whether he should continue moving forward and ignore the boy who, having wronged him in the past, was standing in his path or whether he should turn around and run.

"Can we talk?"