English Time!

It was recently announced that Red Velvet would visit Chicago for a fan meeting this April. They were stoked, being able to hold a private gathering with Chicago Reveluvs for the first time! Although it was a bit upsetting that Joy couldn't come with them, they made sure to prepare themselves for a fun and memorable night with the fans!

"Yeri, did you pack your bags already?" Wendy peeped her head out from the kitchen. She saw that the maknae was in the living room, too occupied answering something on a book, and writing down notes in her notebook to even hear anything.

"Ya. What are you doing? Homework?" Wendy came closer to check on her; still wearing an apron, while holding a spatula in her hand. "Didn't you just graduate a few months ago?"

"Ah! Unnie!" Yeri finally noticed her. "What's for dinner?" But the youngest just completely ignored all the questions she asked so far.

Wendy sighed in defeat. "It's Kimchi Fried Rice."

"Great! Do we have extras?"

"Huh? No. But you can take Sooyoung's portion, since she's coming home late tonight." The latter squinted her eyes at the girl, confused and troubled of the way she was acting.

Not too long after Seungwan left the living room, a doorbell was heard. Yeri stood up faster than ever and raced towards the main entrance of their dorm.

"Oppa!" She greeted with a smile. The man returned her warm welcome and flashed a dashing smile as well, revealing his charismatic dimples in the process.

"Yeri is that Seulgi and Irene?-Oh." Wendy froze upon seeing a guest she wasn't expecting, but it was too late before she could even hide and run away.

"N-Namjoon, I didn't expect to see you here."

The latter lightly chuckled at her cute expression, "I'm sorry for my intrusion. I guess Yeri didn't inform you ahead of time."

Wendy saw how Namjoon's face turned into a light shade of pink, and there was when she realized that she was only wearing a baggy t-shirt and shorts that weren't seen, a light blue apron, and a spatula in her hand, hair tied into a messed up bun, and slippers with a blue koala from BT21.

"Holy cheesecake! I'm sorry! I'll go get changed right away!-"

"No need." Namjoon scratched the back of his neck while avoiding eye contact with the girl. "You look like a housewife. It's cute." He casually said, making Wendy turn beet red, while Yeri had her jaw dropped at the conversation.

"I-I meanㅡthe slippers are cute!"

"T-thanks." Wendy replied with a nervous laugh. The atmosphere turned awkward real fast, but luckily it wasn't only them who was in the room.

"Whatever oppa! Stop flirting already and come sit down on the couch!" Yeri waved and gestured for Namjoon to come closer.

The BTS member quickly said his goodbyes and sprinted towards where Yerim was. Wendy breathed a sigh of relief and returned to the kitchen to continue making dinner.

I should make extras, she thought, and right on time she got a call from someone she least expected to hear from.

ㅡ•••ㅡ

"Okay, so what do you say when someone is being rude to you?" Namjoon asked, and Yeri smiled at his question. "That's easy."