Vlive Mini Series #1

•Vlive in Malaysia•
Vrene;
Seulmin;
Jungri;

Taehyung was playing video games alone in his hotel suite without anything else to do, but after five games he eventually stopped since he kept on losing anyway

He didn't feel too into it, and couldn't concentrate much at all. Mainly because a lot of things were going on within his mind, and one of them is a person particularly named as Bae Joohyun.

They were actually on a communication ban eversince BTS' Wings Tour began, and it was agreed upon that they'd only speak to each other if the girls were the ones who would initiate the call. And knowing the girls, they wouldn't.

'Should I sleep? Should I eat? Should I call her?' "No, I'm not allowed to." 'Should I watch some anime? Or, should I play games again?

Taehyung kept on babbling all to himself, trying to figure out what else he could do next. Probably because he didn't want to stare at the ceiling all day, plus boredom was never really in his vocabulary.

Instead, he thought of making a surprise visit to pester his hotel-room neighbour Jimin, whom he unexpectedly found sulking on his bed, laying flat-faced first, like a corpse.

"Jimin, are you dead?" Taehyung went closer and sat on his bed next to him.
Catching Jimin's attention, he looked at Taehyung with an irritated expression on his face.

"No. Now get out or else you'll be dead." He involuntarily answered. With eyebrows furrowed and lips almost forming a pout, he looked like a whining kid.

"I see. Can I stay here then?"

"No. I told you to get out."

"Okay." Taehyung sighed heavily as he stood up, shaking his head while a smirk was slowly forming on his face. He didn't actually plan to leave that easily.

"Ah.. I wonder what Red Velvet is up to. Screw the rules, I'll call them!" He said aloud as his raised his fist, glancing at Jimin whether he'll take the bait or not.

But his smile faded when he saw his friend just blankly staring at his phone, looking all gloomy and depressed. Everyday, he always waited for a phonecall from Seulgi, although he wasn't expecting it anymore.

Ofcourse Taehyung couldn't just leave him be. He looks like one of those kids who're in the state of suicide. He thought, and for the sake of his conscience, he just had to ask the obvious,

"You miss her, don't you?"