Yeri's 19th birthday

Birthday special;

•Yeri•|12 am; March 5th|

•Yeri•
|12 am; March 5th|

"Happy Birthday to our not-so little sister anymore, Kim Yerim!" Seulgi unnie clapped her hands as I walked in the kitchen with eyes wide open.

We just got back from our photoshoot from the celebrity magazine, and I was suprised to see all of the membersᅳexcluding Sooyoung unnieᅳgathered so late at night like this.

Because of our recent schedules, I wasn't expecting anything at all. Yet there was a cake on the table, with candles lit to blow on.

"Come on now Myemim, make a wish! Ppalli!" Wendy unnie pulled me closer to them as she started to sing a birthday song. But I just blankly stared at them as I felt the burn of tears in my eyes.

I was overwhelmed with all the love they were showering me with. Eversince I entered the company I've been celebrating my birthday away from my family, but I never once felt alone, because my members cherished me a lot.

I blew out my candles whilst reminiscing about the past hardships we went through. Thinking back I had a ton of haters when I debuted, but I remained strong and dignified because of my supportive members, all these years.

"Nanana puddi puddi puddi puddi Kim Yerim~"

I covered my face, trying to hide the fact that their simple efforts made me smile, but I couldn't help but laugh when they started singing 'petite yeri' all of the sudden. "Bwoya? Thank you unnies. But please stop."

I crinckled my nose as they said cringy words after, but still gave each of them a hug.

"So, are you excited for your birthday later?" Seulgi unnie leaned on the table in front of me, and blinked continuously out of curiosity. "Are you sad that Sooyoung won't be coming to your partᅳ"

"AHA! YA! Oh look at that Seulgi," a sudden shout from Wendy unnie startled both of us as she blocked unnie's face with her cellphone. "Jimin texted you something!"

"Bwoya? No he didn't."

Both Irene and Wendy unnie had their eyes wide open, glaring at Seulgi unnie as they scolded her, as if they were trying to tell her to just play along.

"Ah. I mean.. he wouldn't text me, because.. we fought." Seulgi scratched the side of her forehead, and I nearly laughed at her horrible lying skills.

Yeah right unnie, I would've believed you if Jimin said it. Oppa is a better liar.

"I already know about it unnies, relax. You guys are too funny."

"Y-you do?" Seulgi unnie bit her lip, and everyone looked at me with nervous stares. What gives?

"Yeah. I've always been on social media, and I already saw SM's notice." I laughed loudly seeing how they became stiff and lost, exchanging suspicious glances at each other. Bwoya?