You didn't know?

•Irene•

After our short but dreadful conference, RedVelvet members decided to call it a day. We went back to our dorm quietly, looking like zombies. I couldn't take the fact that even our lively maknae looks lifeless. Jeez. These people are making me worry.

"Alright. All of you, to my room. Right now." I said with full authority. Well, how do I say this? I feel responsible everytime something like this happens.

"But unnieㅡ" Joy was about to whine when I cut her off. All of them were against it, but we eventually have to talk about it.

"No buts, Sooyoung-ah. We are making a game plan tonight, because this is going to be war." I smirked and walked towards my room. I mean, mine and Yeri's.

All of them shrugged and quietly tailed behind. But before I could even twist the knob of the door, I heard a loud growl amongst ourselves. Maybe that's why they were too quiet.

"Fine. Let's talk, after dinner"

"I'm not washing dishes tonight!" Yerim shouted out all of the sudden. I haven't even finished my sentence yet, because all of us went running towards the kitchen.

•••

"Operation: RedVelvet shall rise in 2017' shall begin right now."

After dinner, we gathered in my room as planned. And Wendy, as usual started off cheesy, so we laughed at her MC-like introduction.

"Okay, now does anyone have a suggestion?" I started, still giggling along with the members. And what caught our attention is that unexpectedly, the maknae was the first one to raise her hand.

"I propose that we post on SNS more often." Yerim said, full of excitement. We nodded in agreement, deciding to be more active in Instagram, weibo, and other social websites. They eyed me especially, since I was the least active with using the internet.

"I'll accept every variety show and MC guesting that was lined up. I don't care if I get overworked." I said, determination in my eyes.

They looked at me lovingly, and smiled genuinely as they called me "Unnie.." I did a fighting pose, then laughed out of embarrasment.

Moments later, we started sharing resolutions, and our plans for ourselves in the coming days and the coming year, 2017.

"I'll do my best at representing RedVelvet with the dance collaborations coming up. I'll practice really hard!" Seulgi raised her fist, getting fired up in thought of the performance.

"Nado! I'll ask to do covers, or atleast sing a collaboration with someone! I'll gladly sing OST's and english songs!" Wendy enthusiastically said as she clapped her hands together.

"Me too! I'll doㅡ"

"Andwae." Yeri was about to pitch in her contribution, but all of us, her unnies, didn't even make her finish the sentence.

"Yerimie, all you need to do is study, and graduate. That's all what we ask of you. Understand?" Wendy explained to her calmly, as she caressed her back.

"Arrasso-yo. I'll do my best then." She replied, and half-heartedly smiled. That's why I pulled her into a hug to comfort her, since she was right next to me.

"I don't want to hear anything from Sooyoung aswell." I abruptly said. Since we were already in the topic, I wanted to say what was in my mind. "Joy already did her part. That's why our two maknaes, please let us unnies protect you."