Red Flavor

I asked last time which ship are you in, Wenga or WenHope. Since I love both teams, it'll be no one. Sorry but only main ships are going to sail in this book of mine. BUT, a lot of the readers said Wenga, so I'll give this to those who answered.

Warning: excessive use of inappropriate words bc it's Agust D boi's chapter. Don't read if you're sensitive about these sorry and thank you (ᄋᄉᄋ )

Suga

"Lookie lookie mah shupa lookie lookie lookie machi machiㅡ"

"Hyung would you turn that fucking shit offㅡ" My eyes automatically flew open the moment I heard a familiar beat playing. But my roommate Seokjin, blasted the music even more, and sang even louder when I complained.

"ㅡShut up Yoongi!ㅡgeu neukkimjeokin neukkim neukkim!" He continued to sing, making me want to curse even more.

Seriously. 'This middle aged man still listening to children songs' I quietly hissed. I tried to cover my ears with pillows too, but it was no use. I can't win with Jin. "Wait, where are you going?"

"Away from you." I groaned as I lazily stood up from my bed, evacuating myself. But the thought that I had escaped the crazy fanboy and the devil's song was just too good to be true. Because I could already hear Russian roulette being played just outside of our room.

Great. Hah.

"Oh hyung!" Jungkook ran and greeted me out of nowhere. His sweat was dripping down his face yet he still smiled brightly.

"What on earth were you doing?" I looked at him with disgust, and he finally noticed. "Ah. Me and Hoseok hyung were dancing to Red Velvet's songs the whole entire hour!" He wiped off the sweat from his forehead and continued to pant heavily while telling the whole story.

The maknae only stopped when Hoseok called him out, because Ice cream cake came on; and now that I see it, both of them were each holding a pingpong racket? Weird. "But wait, hyung it's only 11 am, why are you awake?" Jungkook came to a halt upon realising.

"Ask Seokjin hyung. Bye." But I left immediately without waiting for his reply, hearing Hoseok call him again, and that Rookie was next on their playlist. I need to avoid that shit before it starts to ring in my ears again.

I decided to go and hang out in the kitchen instead, unfortunately, Taehyung was by the sink, drinking the leftover milk straight from his bowl of cereal. He noticed my presence after he finished it and greeted me with that square smile of his. "Hyung! You're early." Well damn.

I looked at him blankly and walked towards the fridge without a word. Nothing, I just don't want to waste my energy on him.

"Good morning to you too, hyung." He chuckled, but I just continued to ignore Taehyung. Him being here wasn't really bothering me. Not until I heard Irene's rap part in dumb dumb, eventually making me snap.

It came out of nowhere, and apparently, it was his ringtone.

"Oh Joohyun-ah!" He loudly screamed in a high pitched voice. "Yeah! We're all waiting! Are you in Inkigayo right now? Ah. I see~ There's only a few minutes left till the MV comes out. We're gonna watch it here heheㅡAniyaa~Don't be nervous. Wait. Don't turn off the phone yet, I'm gonna go tell the members."

I watched Taehyung talk to someone over the phone, looking all excited as he rushed to the living room. I could only lift the corner of my lip in disgust, and scoff at those fanboys who call themselves Reveluvs.

"Yoongi hyung! Mwohae?" I flinched. Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder, but I knew for sure that the owner of that voice is Jimin. "Leave me alone, pest."