ANNOUNCEMENT

If you want to know what happened next to the chapter Match-made up, read this till the end or rather go look for 'Save Me' in my works. Thank you.

Okay so if anyone noticed that I've changed the title, and have been updating slowlyㅡeven though I actually update in like foreverㅡbut this time, I have a reason why it took me so long. I had a problem.

I want the story to be realistic, but at the same time I can't work  these imaginations to the fullest when my stupid self created a plot for the story, so I was contemplating on how to keep it that way. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

So, I've finally made up my mind and went ahead to seperate 'Save Me' into two different stories.

One is Save Me; wherein the original plot up to the continuation of Match-made, and so on chapters will be released.

Second one is BTS: Behind the Screen; where all of the one shot real life happenings and interactions of bangtanvelvet will be. BUT it will still be based off BST era and RR era, so first parts and oneshots would probably start from there.

Reason why I had to seperate them is because I can't do a one shot, but at the same time connect them to a certain plot. Yes yes and I know I feel stupid for why did I even think about it in the first place. ㅋㅋ

So okay, one story is going to be only one shots based on interactions in real life. And the other will be based purely on my imagination.

Sorry, if my point of view is being inconvenient for everyone. Please forgive me!! But it's the only way I can move on and make chapters freely without thinking too much abt their marriage lmao jk jk

Thank you again for reading this story and for supporting both BTS and Red Velvet. I hope this world I'm creating for us will be a sanctuary for both the fans and shippers. Peace!

Oh and please support the other story. It will be on slow updates and will consist of only a few chapters. Thank you~

My main ships are officially:VreneSeulminJungri

Vrene
Seulmin
Jungri

My main ships are officially:VreneSeulminJungri

For Wendy amd Joy, I still can't decide yet. So they'd probably change partners in every oneshot chapter lool maybe I'll conduct a survey someday.

That's all.

THANK YOU!