Music Bank | 170224

It was exactly 5AM in the morning when BTS had arrived for their pre-recording

It was exactly 5AM in the morning when BTS had arrived for their pre-recording. Even though all of the members were lacking sleep, it didn't stop them from being optimistic, and excited for today's show.

"Hyung, what time did they say they're coming?" Junkook looked up to Jin and asked as they were walking towards their dressing room. But the oldest couldn't answer back, since a very familiar group was coming their way.

"One in a million! Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida!" The girls greeted cheerfully. But since BTS was their sunbae, they didn't have to do their introductions and only responded when they bowed to them.

"Why is Twice here at this hour?" Jimin bluntly asked as soon as the girls were gone. Suga could only smack his head and only answered him when they reached their dressing room.

"Ofcourse they would be here you pabo, it's also the pre-recording for their comebackstage." Suga said as he rolled his eyes. "We met them at Mcountdown yesterday too how could you forget ah jinjja."

But Jimin just sheepishly smiled as the thought of having Red Velvet's comeback overlap with theirs just occupied too much of his mind that he didn't even notice their presence.

"YA. Chakaman. I asked a question earlier too, but you guys didn't answer me." Jungkook interrupted. But Jin and Suga were called to do their hair and make-up, so he turned to his other hyungs instead. "What time are they coming?"

"Ah wae why don't you ask them yourself?" J-hope teased, mocking him as he added, "I forgot. You're shy around your noonas, and Yeri's the only one you could address as dongsaeng."

"And yet he could only approach Yerim when he's annoying her."

"Such a child."

"ANIYA!"

"KUMANHAERA! Could you please knock it off!" Rapmonster complained as he laid back down to the couch. He got pissed since he originally planned on taking a short nap. But he could only sigh since he knew that nothing could stop them from all the excitement.

•••

|7AM|

After their pre-recording, BTS went straight to their dressing room for rehearsals. But they begged their managers to atleast give them a break for atleast half an hour, in which they gladly agreed to.

"Let's call them!" Taehyung abruptly shouted and immediately took out his phone to dial Irene's number. They still haven't heard from them, and on what time they were supposed to arrive. But surprisingly, Jungkook stopped him and shyly said,

"Don't, hyung. I'll call them instead."

"Heol. You're gonna call Irene? No way."

"Ah hyung! I'm calling Yeri."